Islamic Law Is Anti Freedom

@Omar del Sur is going to cry and revolt at my essay here and come up with some 'pseudo-conspiracy' but the truth will always be the truth no matter how much u deflect or conceal or blame. In the western world we cherish our freedom and civil liberties. Why can't I and my partner who is gay be free to be gay and not arrested isn't asking for much, but they will 'restrict' in you Islam, hence this isn't a religion but a cult, it 'regulates' what people do and not 'allow' people to decide their choices.

Which shows this isn't a religion of god but it's a religion by men, for men, of men because why are u regulating things that are none of your business.

Why can't I eat pork, drink alcohol and be gay and be around similar people that I enjoy. Am I forcing it on you? no u can leave but u cannot just 'leave' and then make it a 'law' to stop me from doing what I so like. Omar 'freedom' is the issue that u always ignore, you are not god to regulate what people do sxb, u need to accept everything u 'despise' has also the same right to exist as you do. If we started creating 'laws' around what we don't like, society would turn into a god damn shit-fest. It's not about what u like or don't like, it's all about 'freedom' being the corner-stone. Which means what u like and don't like do not have different rights but equal rights. If u want to waste your life listening to some imam and his next world nonsense and hell and heaven, go right ahead waryaa, but don't make it a 'law' that everyone else has to come and listen to your garbage.

I chose strictly never to listen to an imam or shieikh ever again because I don't see any evidence he has any knowledge of this world let alone the next world, I have concluded niin xaar iyo kaadi bananka uu yaal iyo 'fowdo' will not tell me shit about what's good or bad he has lost all authority on the grounds of his life and where he lives look like a jungle.

Go fix yourself waryaa sheikhow before u try to fix me when I am 100% superior to you waryaa in all respect.

@Omar del Sur just got KO by the mad doctor

It's a battle between freedom vs cult

and the cult usually go down hard as people start to wonder if this religion is from god why are 'men' involved in every step of the way being 'god' lol they will put two and two together n see it's all man made shit.

Freedom doesn't mean u have to like my choices but u can't interfere or take away my right to make my choices. There is no better system.

Omar del Sur

believer in win-win cooperation
VIP

*Omar del Sur is struck by Osman's OP*

*Osman establishes Western liberal hegemony in the thread*

*More ground is lost to Western expansionism*

* Omar del Sur plots counter move against imperialism on another thread*

Chunks

Ghetto King of Sverige
VIP
Anti-Freedom? You fail to comprehend what freedom is?

Is freedom the right to slay someone or steal?

There is laws that prohibit these acts which harm society and homosexuality.

Chunks

Ghetto King of Sverige
VIP
@Omar del Sur is going to cry and revolt at my essay here and come up with some 'pseudo-conspiracy' but the truth will always be the truth no matter how much u deflect or conceal or blame. In the western world we cherish our freedom and civil liberties. Why can't I and my partner who is gay be free to be gay and not arrested isn't asking for much, but they will 'restrict' in you Islam, hence this isn't a religion but a cult, it 'regulates' what people do and not 'allow' people to decide their choices.

Which shows this isn't a religion of god but it's a religion by men, for men, of men because why are u regulating things that are none of your business.

Why can't I eat pork, drink alcohol and be gay and be around similar people that I enjoy. Am I forcing it on you? no u can leave but u cannot just 'leave' and then make it a 'law' to stop me from doing what I so like. Omar 'freedom' is the issue that u always ignore, you are not god to regulate what people do sxb, u need to accept everything u 'despise' has also the same right to exist as you do. If we started creating 'laws' around what we don't like, society would turn into a god damn shit-fest. It's not about what u like or don't like, it's all about 'freedom' being the corner-stone. Which means what u like and don't like do not have different rights but equal rights. If u want to waste your life listening to some imam and his next world nonsense and hell and heaven, go right ahead waryaa, but don't make it a 'law' that everyone else has to come and listen to your garbage.

I chose strictly never to listen to an imam or shieikh ever again because I don't see any evidence he has any knowledge of this world let alone the next world, I have concluded niin xaar iyo kaadi bananka uu yaal iyo 'fowdo' will not tell me shit about what's good or bad he has lost all authority on the grounds of his life and where he lives look like a jungle.

Go fix yourself waryaa sheikhow before u try to fix me when I am 100% superior to you waryaa in all respect.
Nope.

Pork is unclean and you can see that?

What do pigs get fed?:mjlol:

Also halal is better than non-halal. You can see the contrast of how both animals are treated.

Chunks

Ghetto King of Sverige
VIP

the freedom your asking is self-choice which is anarchism buddy.

Yes Somalia benefited a lot from that ideology.

Chunks

Ghetto King of Sverige
VIP

Yes practice it outside not you practicing it in our lands.

Yes practice it outside not you practicing it in our lands.
Then u practise outside your nonsense of praying and fasting and not practising in our land and we don't want to hear your hate speech of disbelievers in your mosque, you want to play this game of 'regulating' others, we know where it leads waryaa? If u want war u will fuckin get it just like the islamic world as u see what happening to them, in WARFARE. Why? you trying to cross your boundaries and asking people to live by your standards, all u will get is bullet sxb and constant starvation and hunger with that idealogy.

@Chunks the land isn't yours, what u mean 'my land'. The land is for the people and the people are people first not 'muslim'. If u want war u will get a war waryaa like I said when u Islamist came out of the woodworks, each of your nations now are in bloodshed cause you don't want to leave other people alone to make their own choices and decisions. U will remain like that cause no-one is going to accept you tell them how to live.

The Quran says many times if u don't like what disbeliever say or do, do not associate with them and leave them to be. It doesn't tell u to 'stop them' and 'strip them from being disbelievers'. It says u can preach to them but if they don't accept just fuck off the quran tells u, it doesn't say u can 'stop him' thru laws.

There is no way u can stop disbelievers since it says believers n disbelievers will be here till the world ends.

dictator ship is better then democracy ur liberalism is dumb and useless
Dictatorships do not last long before revolts, come again waryaa. It's impossible to implement a dictatorship in Somalia which requires someone has a military supremacy which clearly hasn't happened due to the embargo. U r extending the pain of yourself thru useless 'siyad barre copycat'. He only lasted 20 years before it collapsed. Where-as America is nearly 300 years and going strong. 300 years of liberalism vs 20 years of dictatorship shows you must have 'ambuulo' in your head to not see the difference

Chunks

Ghetto King of Sverige
VIP
@Chunks the land isn't yours, what u mean 'my land'. The land is for the people and the people are people first not 'muslim'. If u want war u will get a war waryaa like I said when u Islamist came out of the woodworks, each of your nations now are in bloodshed cause you don't want to leave other people alone to make their own choices and decisions. U will remain like that cause no-one is going to accept you tell them how to live.
So Muslims are not people.

Nice logic khaniisyahow.

@DR OSMAN western ideals and liberalism is ruining the Islamic world ibn kalb.

Chunks

Ghetto King of Sverige
VIP
Then u practise outside your nonsense of praying and fasting and not practising in our land and we don't want to hear your hate speech of disbelievers in your mosque, you want to play this game of 'regulating' others, we know where it leads waryaa? If u want war u will fuckin get it just like the islamic world as u see what happening to them, in WARFARE. Why? you trying to cross your boundaries and asking people to live by your standards, all u will get is bullet sxb and constant starvation and hunger with that idealogy.
my standards? I live in the same standards like any other Muslim.

Canvaboy

[ Macalin in somali genealogy and sociology]
@DR OSMAN why is incest not allowed in the west? Why do the government care about if I have sex with my mom or daughter? stop being a hypocrite dameeryahoow:francis:

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
Things that are detrimental to society and the individual are banned in Islam. People have to follow rules if they make up their own whats to stop them from voting together to kill babies? These sins are like a tumor that must be removed from a healthy society.
1. Pigs are unclean animals and are known to eat anything including Their own Feces
2. Homosexuals carry the most cases of AIDS and are the majority of child predators. It is a crime against human nature.
3. Alcohol is the destroyer of families, happiness and your health. DUI's, Domestic violence and kidney failure would be averted.
These things that you want because of your "freedom" will kill the moral fabric of a society.
Allah makes things haram for your OWN benefit.