Islamic fiqh accused of anti-Blackness.

I need to marry a levant woman so that my kids can larp as a Arab. Think about it, what if the uymmad caliphs comeback...I want him to have Arab privilege.

For real, we need sources. Some part can be explain with context, like how an Arab from 7th century would think a black woman is a lowly beings etc.

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
I need to marry a levant woman so that my kids can larp as a Arab. Think about it, what if the uymmad caliphs comeback...I want him to have Arab privilege.

For real, we need sources. Some part can be explain with context, like how an Arab from 7th century would think a black woman is a lowly beings etc.
as far as i know there isn't Arab or White privilege in Islam.

as far as i know there isn't Arab or White privilege in Islam.
Lmao man like I always say Islam is like that iceberg meme. On the top is the stuff we are taught at dugsi/ sunday school and the bottom of the iceberg will have you going wtf more times than ever.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
Lmao man like I always say Islam is like that iceberg meme. On the top is the stuff we are taught at dugsi/ sunday school and the bottom of the iceberg will have you going wtf more times than ever.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
you can find it literally on the internet but you're just lazy go off.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

😂😂I tried to look for a video similar for Islam after watching the Christian one but couldn’t found one. If I remember the Christian correctly sh*t in the deep berg was shirk things on how god lost or fought other gods wtc

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
Yea in Islam there’s not but during the time of uymmad there were, they didn’t follow Islam correctly , especially on the social issues.
each khalifah after rashidun became worse. the ottomons literally allowed unsilamic stuff to take place.

you can find it literally on the internet but you're just lazy go off.
Not really we have had discussions on here before but people on here will defend the indefensible many a times so I don't bother anymore. You dont even have to go onto fiqh to find abhorrent things.

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
Not really we have had discussions on here before but people on here will defend the indefensible many a times so I don't bother anymore. You dont even have to go onto fiqh to find abhorrent things.
what is indefensible thing to you?. do you think the death penalty is indefensible?.

answer this question.
what is indefensible thing to you?.
Look man you seem young and a bit slow im not going to lie. This will come across mean but I dont want to derail the topic of the thread. If you want to learn about the deen, go to the local imam and cross check anything he says to you with sheikh Google himself (not me, the internet). If there's something you don't understand you can pm me and I'll try to help point you in the right direction or provide you with the right books/pdf that will teach you the knowledge you want.

Remember what I posted a week ago about some Sheikhs doing racist interpretation of Islam?
Nobody believed me, now there you go.
Not all interpretations of Islam are politically correct, but if you live in the West you won't see it as it's frowned upon. But in some parts of the muslim world, there are people who actually believe in those things.

I smell inferiority complex lol. :mjlaugh:
And even if you were joking, doesn't change the fact that a lot of people in our community think this way.
Sad...

and if you want your children to have "privilege" (even do I don't believe that privilege plays a big role especially in the West), then marry a white or a jewish person.

Look at the people in the Levant (Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Palestine), does it look like they have privilege? They are leaving their country by the millions.

Last edited:
Remember what I posted a week ago about some Sheikhs doing racist interpretation of Islam?
Nobody believed me, now there you go.
Not all interpretations of Islam are politically correct, but if you live in the West you won't see it as it's frowned upon. But in some parts of the muslim world, there are people who actually believe in those things.

I smell inferiority complex lol. :mjlaugh:
And even if you were joking, doesn't change the fact that a lot of people in our community think this way.
Sad...

and if you want your children to have "privilege" (even do I don't believe that privilege plays a big role especially in the West), then marry a white or a jewish person.

Look at the people in the Levant (Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Palestine), does it look like they have privilege? They are leaving their country by the millions.
Which is why niggas will hide behind and say oh you are trying to liberalise the deen or something. Nah bruh I'm just trying to not be considered a second rate citizen that's all.

Trending