Islamic Advice for Somali women

I noticed that a LOT of Somali women are falling for this Liberalism, LGBT and Feminist ideology. I wanna give you a clear picture of the Somali diaspora: Women run the households, Somalis are the poorest immigrant group across the Western world, Drug dealers, drug addicts, all types of filthy. Where did this filth and garbage come from? Somali women adopted this "Nu-uh! Im a strong independent Black woman" attitude the fathers are out of their childrens life. Women nurture men discipline. Without any discipline the daughter and the son turn into garbage children. The sons end up turning into gang bangers, fajjots wearing dresses, serial killers,etc. And the daughters end up becoming s getting used and abused and passed around like a frisbee. Is this what you want?

This happened to many diaspora groups. For example, the Arab community in France moved there in the 1960s and 80s look at them now, there women are called Beurette they passed around all of France used and abused and when theyre tired of getting passed around like a b!tch they go back to their Maghrebi men. The men became drug addicts, drunks, gay, gangbangers etc. A lot of the North Africans in France are becoming atheist and kuffar. These guys didnt become like this in out of nowhere there parents or grandparents came here to work in search of a better life. Now their descendants are the lowest and most garbage people in France. Why is this relevant? Because in the beginning when they were new to France they were like how the Somalis are now. And they went through the same experiences and stages of Jewish brainwashing and corruption of community like us now. Now most of them are like the way they are.

Now I want you to pay attention to another fact. Every society is patriarchal, the more patriarchal a society the better. Look at the most matriarchal society today Black America and look how completely destroyed their community is. For 1000s of years every human civilization has had men lead, protect, fight, etc., and only 50 or 70 yrs of feminism women are MORE depressed and sad than they were 50 years ago. Why? Because it goes against a womans nature to work and forget about having a family. Women naturally are supposed to submit to their man. The man is the authority of the woman and the woman teaches and nurtures the kids. This is the way it is supposed to be naturally. Islamically as well.

Now that I got that out of the way. What is a womans place in Islam? Allah SWT said in Surah Al Nisa verse 34

"Men are in charge of women1 by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard...." Pay attention men are in charge of women. Don't try to give the verse a liberal spin that Muslims like to do nowadays.

Heres a hadith:
Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said: "I was shown the Hell-fire and that the majority of its dwellers were women who were ungrateful." It was asked, "Do they disbelieve in Allah?" (or are they ungrateful to Allah?) He replied, "They are ungrateful to their husbands and are ungrateful for the favors and the good (charitable deeds) done to them. If you have always been good (benevolent) to one of them and then she sees something in you (not of her liking), she will say, 'I have never received any good from you."

The point I'm making is women should be obedient to their husbands in all matters that dont go against Islam. A woman answers to her husband the same why a child answer to their parents. And this is what is missing in Somalia and this is why the Somali community is destroyed. The yahuud want to destroy us so they go through us by controlling our women. Dont believe in feminism and all this female empowerment crap or liberalism. Sharia Law is a just law. Men being in power over women is not necessarily a bad thing and this feminism crap is just a tool by the yahuuds to destroy every goyim so they can take over the world.

Genie

The last suugo bender
I noticed that a LOT of Somali women are falling for this Liberalism, LGBT and Feminist ideology. I wanna give you a clear picture of the Somali diaspora: Women run the households, Somalis are the poorest immigrant group across the Western world, Drug dealers, drug addicts, all types of filthy. Where did this filth and garbage come from? Somali women adopted this "Nu-uh! Im a strong independent Black woman" attitude the fathers are out of their childrens life. Women nurture men discipline. Without any discipline the daughter and the son turn into garbage children. The sons end up turning into gang bangers, fajjots wearing dresses, serial killers,etc. And the daughters end up becoming s getting used and abused and passed around like a frisbee. Is this what you want?

This happened to many diaspora groups. For example, the Arab community in France moved there in the 1960s and 80s look at them now, there women are called Beurette they passed around all of France used and abused and when theyre tired of getting passed around like a b!tch they go back to their Maghrebi men. The men became drug addicts, drunks, gay, gangbangers etc. A lot of the North Africans in France are becoming atheist and kuffar. These guys didnt become like this in out of nowhere there parents or grandparents came here to work in search of a better life. Now their descendants are the lowest and most garbage people in France. Why is this relevant? Because in the beginning when they were new to France they were like how the Somalis are now. And they went through the same experiences and stages of Jewish brainwashing and corruption of community like us now. Now most of them are like the way they are.

Now I want you to pay attention to another fact. Every society is patriarchal, the more patriarchal a society the better. Look at the most matriarchal society today Black America and look how completely destroyed their community is. For 1000s of years every human civilization has had men lead, protect, fight, etc., and only 50 or 70 yrs of feminism women are MORE depressed and sad than they were 50 years ago. Why? Because it goes against a womans nature to work and forget about having a family. Women naturally are supposed to submit to their man. The man is the authority of the woman and the woman teaches and nurtures the kids. This is the way it is supposed to be naturally. Islamically as well.

Now that I got that out of the way. What is a womans place in Islam? Allah SWT said in Surah Al Nisa verse 34

"Men are in charge of women1 by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard...." Pay attention men are in charge of women. Don't try to give the verse a liberal spin that Muslims like to do nowadays.

Heres a hadith:
Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said: "I was shown the Hell-fire and that the majority of its dwellers were women who were ungrateful." It was asked, "Do they disbelieve in Allah?" (or are they ungrateful to Allah?) He replied, "They are ungrateful to their husbands and are ungrateful for the favors and the good (charitable deeds) done to them. If you have always been good (benevolent) to one of them and then she sees something in you (not of her liking), she will say, 'I have never received any good from you."

The point I'm making is women should be obedient to their husbands in all matters that dont go against Islam. A woman answers to her husband the same why a child answer to their parents. And this is what is missing in Somalia and this is why the Somali community is destroyed. The yahuud want to destroy us so they go through us by controlling our women. Dont believe in feminism and all this female empowerment crap or liberalism. Sharia Law is a just law. Men being in power over women is not necessarily a bad thing and this feminism crap is just a tool by the yahuuds to destroy every goyim so they can take over the world.
its sad but its been prophesised , at this point you just have to take care of yourself . I'm glad I'm surrounded by good and steadfast people.

Trending