Islam Is Real. Proof Time

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
k. So u don't have a justification other than "it's in the quran". It was just a doubt I had cus to me that's inhumane.

Bro read the hadith carefully. It says DO NOT STRIKE HER meaning being VIOLENT and FORCING her and RAPING HER and stuff. It's about 'pleasure' it says like going to massage parlour is PLEASURE, but U MUST PAY FOR IT is all I am saying and then it's a business transaction. It then falls under arimo ganacsi in terms of shariah law since money was exchanged

You cant just buy a slave girl and have sex with her. The only form of slavery permissible was through prisoners of war. Even if you got a concubine you can not force intercourse with her.

Al-Shafi’i, may Allah have mercy on him, said:

وَهَكَذَا لَوْ كَانَتْ مُنْفَرِدَةً بِهِ أَوْ مَعَ أَمَةٍ لَهُ يَطَؤُهَا أُمِرَ بِتَقْوَى اللَّهِ تَعَالَى وَأَنْ لَا يَضْرِبَهَا فِي الْجِمَاعِ … فَأَمَّا الْجِمَاعُ فَمَوْضِعُ تَلَذُّذٍ وَلَا يُجْبَرُ أَحَدٌ عَلَيْهِ

Likewise, if a wife is by herself with him or a servant girl of his with whom he has sexual relations, he is commanded to fear Allah Almighty and to not strike her during intercourse… As for sexual intercourse, its purpose is pleasure and no one may be forced into it.

Source: al-Umm 5/203

https://abuaminaelias.com/what-does-islam-teach-about-concubines/
Then that's even worse cus if it's just a prisoner u don't even have to worry about spending money AKA more cheap and available.
Also, at one instance it's ok to do whatever u want with what ur right hand possesses but other times u can't force sex? What if u don't speak the same language and she's scared (as any SEX SLAVE and PRISONER OF WAR would feel) that's such an easy 'system' for the master to abuse. It's not clear.

Cigaal

يا نبي سلام عليك
Then that's even worse cus if it's just a prisoner u don't even have to worry about spending money AKA more cheap and available.
Also, at one instance it's ok to do whatever u want with what ur right hand possesses but other times u can't force sex? What if u don't speak the same language and she's scared (as any SEX SLAVE and PRISONER OF WAR would feel) that's such an easy 'system' for the master to abuse. It's not clear.

Also, at one instance it's ok to do whatever u want with what ur right hand possesses but other times u can't force sex?

The ownership of the right hand, in justice, provides maintenance by obligation of good custodianship and gentleness with slaves. The Almighty attributed ownership to the right hand as it is a praiseworthy attribute, and the right hand specifically has the best qualities to carry it out.

Source: Tafsīr al-Qurṭubī 4:3

Trending

Latest posts