Islam is against extremist- Oslo

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2018-8-11_16-14-0.jpeg

I saw these Somali teens in the stand Oslo , no older than 18...

I’m not against it but where are the adults and odayaal?

Why are teens leading the religion?
Where are the Arabs ?

Why are Somalis most active in the deen?

And it seems like it’s a British organization...

Attachments

• upload_2018-8-11_16-12-54.jpeg
    upload_2018-8-11_16-12-54.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 308

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Are these guys from the same organization, that preaches the deen in Birmingham City Centre :drakelaugh:
I love those guys wallahi whenever I come home late and hear quran playing on the city centre I feel so clean, safe and homely. May Allah bless those guys for their hardwork. They always get the most attention compared to the Christians who I think are jehovah witness who kinda awkwardly stand there.:confused:
:it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

I love those guys wallahi whenever I come home late and hear quran playing on the city centre I feel so clean, safe and homely. May Allah bless those guys for their hardwork. They always get the most attention compared to the Christians who I think are jehovah witness who kinda awkwardly stand there.:confused:
:it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8:
It's kinda crazy, that you guys have Quran playing in your city center:ayaanswag: That could've never happened here in Denmark

View attachment 52122

I saw these Somali teens in the stand Oslo , no older than 18...

I’m not against it but where are the adults and odayaal?

Why are teens leading the religion?
Where are the Arabs ?

Why are Somalis most active in the deen?

And it seems like it’s a British organization...

First we need to define extemist and from there we can have a fruitful discussion.

They are right in so far an extremist is defined as the caricature of ISIS but the ideas and beliefs that underpins the organisation and the conquest and subsequent abuse of women is very islamically authentic and with roots in its scriptures and islamic history.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
It's kinda crazy, that you guys have Quran playing in your city center:ayaanswag: That could've never happened here in Denmark
I think Birmingham mail said like this year 60% of under 18's were minority group's of which it's mainly Asian and next is Jamaican since there's huge Jamaican population here since they first came even Usain bolt came and specifically came Birmingham because of the big Jamaican population here.
Alhamdulliah there's many muslims here obviously there are many cadaan as and Christians that the media diwnokays and makes seem like theres none here but yh I don't feel uncomfortable walking as a Muslim who covers up since there's lots of us and alot of halal food from big brands like KFC and stuff and even non muslim shop keepers who sell Chinese food or Jamaican food alot have that halal label on the shop.
Even in ramadhan you feel a change and you can feel that lots of people are fasting with you covering up more and guys wearing thobes and less people in food shops.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Christians play their bible in English sometimes aswell but it obviously doenst sound as powerful and hearthiting you get me compared to the quran that takes up the attention and room. They don't do it as often idk why they do have the option to. But just to let you know Birmingham is an exception to the rest of the cities no where else is like Birmingham in the UK even London isn't.

I think Birmingham mail said like this year 60% of under 18's were minority group's of which it's mainly Asian and next is Jamaican since there's huge Jamaican population here since they first came even Usain bolt came and specifically came Birmingham because of the big Jamaican population here.
Alhamdulliah there's many muslims here obviously there are many cadaan as and Christians that the media diwnokays and makes seem like theres none here but yh I don't feel uncomfortable walking as a Muslim who covers up since there's lots of us and alot of halal food from big brands like KFC and stuff and even non muslim shop keepers who sell Chinese food or Jamaican food alot have that halal label on the shop.
Even in ramadhan you feel a change and you can feel that lots of people are fasting with you covering up more and guys wearing thobes and less people in food shops.

People tolerate those who wear hijab and khamiis but these sheikhs are judgmental

If I’m enjoying a glass of wine or talking to a girl I don’t want to hear from a tabliiq guy

Respect and tolerance needs to go both ways

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
People tolerate those who wear hijab and khamiis but these sheikhs are judgmental

If I’m enjoying a glass of wine or talking to a girl I don’t want to hear from a tabliiq guy

Respect and tolerance needs to go both ways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending