Islam and plastic surgery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

What does Islam say about plastic surgery?

More and more Somali females in Mn are going to Mexico for plastic surgery. Most of them are getting their breasts done, while others who had many kids are getting lipo done. When I asked certain individuals their claim was as long as they're not showing off their bodies and only doing it for their husbands it's not dambi.

Ladies would you get plastic surgery?

Fellas would you also get plastic surgery? Such as six packs implants, yes you heard it right, there's a surgery for implanting six packs, how about penis enlargement? The world is your oyster fellas.

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
Uh from my understanding plastic surgery is permissible if it is needed to rectify a health issue (I.e. breast reduction to reduce back pain, nosejob to improve air flow, liposuction for weight loss etc).

Other than that I don't think it's permissible as you're modifying a creation of your Creator. Allahu Aclam.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
What?

I feel like I'm outta the loop. I feel like an alien.
The habro who wear jilbab are getting their breasts done? Is this what has come of the world?

Where was that Abdi good smiley.

Q

Queen Carawelo

What?

I feel like I'm outta the loop. I feel like an alien.
The habro who wear jilbab are getting their breasts done? Is this what has come of the world?

Where was that Abdi good smiley.
Loooool

Not habros, I'm talking about career women, who settled down and had kids, also business women. No jilbaab wearing habros lol

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
You can die under the knife. Nuff said.

That being said I mentioned in that other thread about bleaching, somali women don't seem to care about haramness then or with fgm. So they will rationalize anything.

What? This is new to me. Never heard of any somalis getting plastic surgery. I would never do plastic surgery on my body because I am happy the way Allah made me.

Q

Queen Carawelo

What? This is new to me. Never heard of any somalis getting plastic surgery. I would never do plastic surgery on my body because I am happy the way Allah made me.
They're flocking to Mexico lol. They only pay couple of grands and voila.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Loooool

Not habros, I'm talking about career women, who settled down and had kids, also business women. No jilbaab wearing habros lol
:damn:

I read it and I had an image of women using a their shalongo/hagbad money to save up for a boob job.

I laughed out loud wallahi.

T

Tokio

What? Faraaxs need to know there's a hope for them lol

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending