ISIS claims similarity to MIAW and the Najdi Dawah

So if I say I'm a doctor does that make me a doctor?
You can't deny that MIAW was Takfiring innocent Muslims, falsely accusing them of being "Mushriks" and waged war against them, falsely accusing them of bathing in major Shirk. This is written in his writings and books written by his students and supporters (Tarikh Najd, Al-Durar al-Saniyyah, Al-Rasa'il al-shaykhsiyyah etc).

Djokovic

Somali Arab
31B2007E-3736-4106-B5A3-D5BF44D874BF.jpeg

Cry more all your shrines will be destroyed U filthy polytheist

You can't deny that MIAW was Takfiring innocent Muslims, falsely accusing them of being "Mushriks" and waged war against them, falsely accusing them of bathing in major Shirk. This is written in his writings and books written by his students and supporters (Tarikh Najd, Al-Durar al-Saniyyah, Al-Rasa'il al-shaykhsiyyah etc).

I have yet to see the proof. I eagerly await for his opponents to refute his actual books rather than rely on ad hominem.

I have yet to see the proof. I eagerly await for his opponents to refute his actual books rather than rely on ad hominem.
If him not being a Takfiri Khawarij enough proof for you then I don’t know what is. Since you wanted proof of him being refuted, there’s plenty of evidence on the internet of people exposing his errors. Since you wanted examples where people pointed out errors, I’ll give you some examples.

MIAW’s brother (who was an actual scholar), Sulaiman ibn Abdul Wahhab’s in his ‘Divine lighteninghas done a great job refuting him.

Yasir Qadhi (regardless of what you think of him) has done a great job exposing the flaws in the Najdi Dawah:

Some examples on twitter you may want to check out:

If him not being a Takfiri Khawarij enough proof for you then I don’t know what is. Since you wanted proof of him being refuted, there’s plenty of evidence on the internet of people exposing his errors. Since you wanted examples where people pointed out errors, I’ll give you some examples.

MIAW’s brother (who was an actual scholar), Sulaiman ibn Abdul Wahhab’s in his ‘Divine lighteninghas done a great job refuting him.

Yasir Qadhi (regardless of what you think of him) has done a great job exposing the flaws in the Najdi Dawah:

Some examples on twitter you may want to check out:

You expect me to take my dīn from Twitter?

Trending