Is zina a major sin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can a muslim be forgiven for zina or will he burn for this act even if he is a muslim and repents. Some hadith i read said that the one who commits zina will burn forever, i assume it refers to the kafirs who don't repent but i'm worried that it could mean muslims also. Can someone clarify this.

Zina is a major sin but i'm sure through repentance you will be forgiven as long as you have the intention to not do it again.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I think what matters is your intention and if you truly repent what you did

I dont think it counts if you repent But plan to do it again

It's very hard to get married at such a young age and there are beautiful women all around me and i can't exactly help being attracted to them. I am still think that given the wicked time period we live in, we should be forgiven for zina as long as we intend to get married. If i ignor these girls that are attracted to me then they will think i am rude or not interested in them and if i get together with them then we will both end up sleeping with each other. The problem is most of the girls i am interested in are non muslim, due to muslim women being hard to come into contact with (even then it's hard to get to know the woman due to strict laws and i end up knowing the non muslim girls more intimately). My parents want me to marry a nice somali girl but i keep telling them how rare they are and how hard it is to find one. They don't understand that if muslims don't allow dating then it's hard for a man to get to know the woman and therefore he would not want to marry her as much as the non muslim girl whom he knows better. I hate arranged marriages i want to choose a woman like every man does for her beauty and intellect as well as her good personality. This make the search even harder as these women hardly exist in our community, where as i can find other women of different races who have shown interest in me and will not give me a hard marriage.

Zina is a major sin, major sins have a capital punishment if they're is evidence. Other than that you need to repent.

It's very hard to get married at such a young age and there are beautiful women all around me and i can't exactly help being attracted to them. I am still think that given the wicked time period we live in, we should be forgiven for zina as long as we intend to get married. If i ignor these girls that are attracted to me then they will think i am rude or not interested in them and if i get together with them then we will both end up sleeping with each other. The problem is most of the girls i am interested in are non muslim, due to muslim women being hard to come into contact with (even then it's hard to get to know the woman due to strict laws and i end up knowing the non muslim girls more intimately). My parents want me to marry a nice somali girl but i keep telling them how rare they are and how hard it is to find one. They don't understand that if muslims don't allow dating then it's hard for a man to get to know the woman and therefore he would not want to marry her as much as the non muslim girl whom he knows better. I hate arranged marriages i want to choose a woman like every man does for her beauty and intellect as well as her good personality. This make the search even harder as these women hardly exist in our community, where as i can find other women of different races who have shown interest in me and will not give me a hard marriage.

I swear you're 16 years old. :farmajoyaab:

relax sxb

Zina is the hardest thing to quit once you start everything else can be avoided easily even music.

If you virgin stay virgin till marriage insha'Allah

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP

I had a talk with my nephew about this recently. It's not so much the sin that's bad (sex is halal if married) but the lifestyle it encourages. Be very careful. Before you know it, you'll be going out constantly trying to get laid, you will end up consuming alcohol or drugs to put up with the free time to cope with your reality. It's an empty, hedonistic lifestyle void of all substance that ruins your pocket and ruins your health. It's dehumanising and you won't even notice it until its too late.

If you have your boys with you it's even worse, don't make the mistakes i made sxb, nearly a decade of my life was wasted on baashaal.

Too many young boys do 1 haram thing in their life like this and it triggers a phase where they think their life is a movie.

If you aren't big on deen, i sincerely advise you to keep busy with a passion like Sports. Get lost in the sauce, make money from it, create a legacy you can tell your kids and grandkids about.

If you must, get to know a few girls superficially to see what they're like, avoid the ones with balwad and pick the one girl who you think is wifey material. Have good intentions and she will see it. Believe me there are so many good girls out there who just don't want a fuckboy that lies to them or sells them dreams.

So what do you guys in your relationship ? just stare at each other ?
:qri8gs7::qri8gs7:
I’m also confused about that. How can you even marry someone that you haven’t had a physical connection with? Sometimes not even a hug/kiss.

Muslims are some interesting bunch of people :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts