Is your household gone healthy conscious eating? Do y'all still eat processed foods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Have you gone organic?

Is there anyone that consistently shops from Whole Foods/ Raisin Rack?

I sometimes believe these dam stores just write "organic" labels on their food and we buy it thinking its organic and it might just be the regular poison we've been eating for decades now.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Have you gone organic?

Is there anyone that consistently shops from Whole Foods/ Raisin Rack?

I sometimes believe these dam stores just write "organic" labels on their food and we buy it thinking its organic and it might just be the regular poison we've been eating for decades now.
We live in a partially white area so very store is either vegan food sold only or m&s so you can already tell I don’t eat processed foods that much

Yeah we mostly eat organic. So much sicknesses are due to all the toxins in foods. I actually have gotten rid of a lot of illnesses since eating better :manny:

in the summer time i grow my own potatoes and tomatoes. this year i tried to grow green peas and it turned out great.. next year i'm gonna try this growing tomatoes upside down saves alot space..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[/spoiler]

Whole Pay Check is expensive. I went in there once and saw that a pound of bananas cost $10. :faysalwtf:

The way it works in my household is, "Out of sight, out of mind." So, there aren't processed foods in my house and therefore, it reduces the likelihood of consuming such products. It has worked well so far, alhamdulilah.

And also to add, the term organic can be used to refer to anything. It isn't regulated per say, so companies can slap it on a label, even if the product isn't necessarily 'organic'.

I just wash my fruit and vegetables thoroughly to get rid of the pesticide.

I haven't eaten processed food in 12 years, everything I eat is whole grain and unprocessed.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Even unprocessed food has preservatives in it to help increase shelf life, that shit stays in the lining of your intestines. We're the test tube generation:eating:

My future house hold: no baris, no pasta, NO BREAD, in fact no grains/wheat at all.

Or at least keep it VERY occasional. That crap is poison and the reason why somali men are evolving to have hybrid male/female bodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts