Is Xawaash seasoning somali originally or is it Yemeni?

The source you cited 'the origins and development of Mogadishu' argues the hinterland (Afgooye) played a crucial role in the development of the Benadir. You can't pick and choose parts from the text to support your claims, while ignoring others.

It's not clarified who the population in Xamar Jajab was, how extensive the supposed agriculture, time frame ect.
I didn't deny that ,I mentioned that farming was being practiced on the coast aswell. Also afgooye was providing for mogadishu mainly not whole of banadir coast.

The people who resided in modern day xamar jajab are definitely known since people of xamar kept their history well recorded .I'm sure it's mentioned in one of the qadhi records, there's also plenty of graves there with names engraved on them.

I didn't deny that ,I mentioned that farming was being practiced on the coast aswell. Also afgooye was providing for mogadishu mainly not whole of banadir coast.

The people who resided in modern day xamar jajab are definitely known since people of xamar kept their history well recorded .I'm sure it's mentioned in one of the qadhi records, there's also plenty of graves there with names engraved on them.
No, you just omitted key details. We're discussing Mogadishu here.
I don't understand how one area in the same settlement can have farming but the other is barren? Surely there would be consistency in the soil, irrigation systems ect.

Reading your first source the population is not specified. It's vague based on the speculations of one researcher.