Is wearing makeup in public permissible for women?!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Is wearing makeup in public permissible for women?!!

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
It is not allowed to go out in public wearing any makeup unless your face is veiled and the makeup won't be seen according to scholars.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
وَقَرْنَ فِي بُيُوتِكُنَّ وَلَا تَبَرَّجْنَ تَبَرُّجَ الْجَاهِلِيَّةِ الْأُولَىٰ ۖ وَأَقِمْنَ الصَّلَاةَ وَآتِينَ الزَّكَاةَ وَأَطِعْنَ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ ۚ إِنَّمَا يُرِيدُ اللَّهُ لِيُذْهِبَ عَنكُمُ الرِّجْسَ أَهْلَ الْبَيْتِ وَيُطَهِّرَكُمْ تَطْهِيرًا (احزاب/33)

Remain in your houses; and display not your finery, as did the pagans of old. And perform the prayer, and pay the alms, and obey God and His Messenger. People of the House, God only desires to put away from you abomination and to cleanse you. [Surah Ahzab]

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Revealing your beauty to complete strangers is forbidden in Islam.

NO MORE FAKE MAKEUP.

I don't know but bleaching is definitely haram and fleeking(trying to shape it and making it fleek) your eyebrows are haram as well

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Abaaya also isn't enough. I've read that the minimum dress code requirement for women is actually a full jilbaab.

وَقَرْنَ فِي بُيُوتِكُنَّ وَلَا تَبَرَّجْنَ تَبَرُّجَ الْجَاهِلِيَّةِ الْأُولَىٰ ۖ وَأَقِمْنَ الصَّلَاةَ وَآتِينَ الزَّكَاةَ وَأَطِعْنَ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ ۚ إِنَّمَا يُرِيدُ اللَّهُ لِيُذْهِبَ عَنكُمُ الرِّجْسَ أَهْلَ الْبَيْتِ وَيُطَهِّرَكُمْ تَطْهِيرًا (احزاب/33)

Remain in your houses; and display not your finery, as did the pagans of old. And perform the prayer, and pay the alms, and obey God and His Messenger. People of the House, God only desires to put away from you abomination and to cleanse you. [Surah Ahzab]
it says finery nothing else

@Karim @Karim @Karim
لحمد لله والصلاة والسلام على رسول الله وعلى آله وصحبه وسلم أما بعد:
فالمكياج الذي تضعه المرأة إن كان لزوج أو يراه محارم فلا بأس بذلك وإن أرادت أن تخرج به فلا يجوز لها الخروج به إلا إذا كان وجهها مستوراً بالحجاب فلا حرج عند ذلك في وضعه، وأما إن كانت كاشفة للوجه فلا يجوز لها الخروج به مطلقاً لأن الله تعالى يقول: (ولا يبدين زينتهن إلا ما ظهر منها وليضربن بخمرهن على جيوبهن ولا يبدين زينتهن إلا لبعولتهن..الآية) [النور: 31]. والله أعلم.
http://fatwa.islamweb.net/fatwa/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=4052

Last edited:

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
what temptations tho? I as a woman don't get tempted to do anything when I see someone wearing makeup. Self-control is what ya'll lunatics need

Your personal anecdotes and your western inspired thoughts aren't evidence against the claim that when female beauty gets exposed in a society there is a increase in, rape statistics, STD's being spread in society, children being born out of wedlock, more male killings, more tax money being spend on hospitals treating sexual diseases , and many other problems.

Last edited:

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK232938/

"Since 1980, eight new sexually transmitted pathogens have been recognized in the United States"

Pretty much around the time when feminism, and female beauty exposure increased ironically 8 new STD was discovered.

"Every year, approximately $10 billion is spent on major STDs other than AIDS and their preventable complications. This cost is shared by all Americans"

Status
Not open for further replies.