Is Uk really a degenarate place for somalis

Royalflush

novacane
Ive lived in London for most of my life and in my neck of the woods there arent many somalis, mostly ja7eers and cadaans. But on sspot im always hearing London is a degenerate place haliimos getting smashed left and right, farax fuckboiis etc. Is this true and where does this fuckery happen ive never heard of it

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
Underground barely even reach your sides lol. Sw, w and nw is where you see malis out all night and get up to whole lot of fuckery. Idk bout east.
Even on a school night or work night ? They don't work ? I can understand being out at night on a weekend but not work nights

This will happen when you live in a gaal country and allow your kids to be indoctrinated by their media outlets and education system, much of what they teach is completely foreign to our culture and religion and the youth end up corrupted. We as a community could do better if we come together to tackle the several issues facing us in the West and how to tackle it and reverse its affects on the people

Last edited:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
the whole world is a degenerate place for somalis. they need to go home to live their best lives.

also, dont base your opinions on forums ajslaksmlksm that is so dumb. there is an even split of degeneracy across the diaspora.

i would even say the uk people are overboard, arent they the isis merchants? on twitter any radical somali girl or guy with a caliphate type opinion is always uk, and the sjw blm loudmouths are always somali americans

Last edited:

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
the whole world is a degenerate place for somalis. they need to go home to live their best lives.

also, dont base your opinions on forums ajslaksmlksm that is so dumb. there is an even split of degeneracy across the diaspora.

i would even say the uk people are overboard, arent they the isis merchants? on twitter nay radical somali girl or guy with a caliphate type opinion is always uk, and the jsw blm loudmouths are always somali americans
So then Canadian SOMALIS are the best

This will happen when you live in a gaal country and allow your kids to be indoctrinated by their media outlets and education system, much of what they teach is completely foreign to our culture and religion and the youth end up corrupted. We as a community could do better if we come together to tackle the several issues facing us in the West and how to tackle it and reverse its affects on the people
Its start att home, most Somalis have kids just because they can. The world is geting more complex everyday i swear

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Ive lived in London for most of my life and in my neck of the woods there arent many somalis, mostly ja7eers and cadaans. But on sspot im always hearing London is a degenerate place haliimos getting smashed left and right, farax fuckboiis etc. Is this true and where does this fuckery happen ive never heard of it
East London, North London, and North west. I don't treck down to the south like that but the above mentioned areas are full of xalimos that are down. I met this tall cadcad chic in Harlesden last year, took her to a shisha bar and fingered her in my car while she gave me head.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
So then Canadian SOMALIS are the best

thats fax, and everyone knows it but dont wanna admit it. we basically the americans without their degeneracy. and personalities of europe.

Royalflush

novacane
thats fax, and everyone knows it but dont wanna admit it. we basically the americans without their degeneracy. and personalities of europe.
How is reer Henny better than us when you got crack spots like driftwood and low class niggas like top5
He actually thinks his music bangs:nahgirl:

Trending