Is this the final stage of intergration?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
Assimilation is inevitable.:mybusiness: this is the west integrate or go back to your shithole:kanyeshrug:

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
Almost...
mOMVLDGKftSqHnDJbT6xY19mOhyUEfbtwbW3PadVUjs.jpg

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
The qashin are the haters,there is no place on earth without homosexuality. It's just that in Muslim countries they are on the down low because they are oppressed. In fact homosexuality is found throughout the animal kingdom, it's not their fault ilaahe made them that way. Have some compassion for people, they're not hurting anyone.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals
Saxiib you need dhaqan ceelis
Don't get triggered sxb he makes a valid point. This is a free society if you want to oppress people go back to Somalia where there is a bunch of dl malis for you to torture.
I mean dont call my country a shithole

Saxiib you need dhaqan ceelis

I mean dont call my country a shithole
I don't need no dhaqan celis I have my dhaqan thank you very much. What kind of dhaqan is to oppress people for the way Allah created them. Also I was in Somalia and the amount of shit that goes down pales in comparison to what we find here. I've been to Saudi as well and it's gayer than San Fransisco.

You won't be able to trigger me.
I'm not trying to, what is wrong with being accepting anti racist anti-zionist. It's because of those things that you are here in the west. Let's see how accepting our Muslim brothers are. Why is everyone running to the filthy west over the pristine noble gulf.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
I'm not trying to, what is wrong with being accepting anti racist anti-zionist. It's because of those things that you are here in the west. Let's see how accepting our Muslim brothers are. Why is everyone running to the filthy west over the pristine noble gulf.
Lol my family are not refugees, so keep trying. I'm moving back to the homeland as soon as I make bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending