Is this Canada or India? Exploring Brampton, Ontario!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@johnsepei5 nacala shaydaan ku yaal please think before commenting you clueless dameer. Now it’s called Kenya but before it used to be called Tana river and Somali people from the Ogaden tribe came to settle there while they were conquering land from tribes like Wardey 100 years ago. How does it compare?
IMG_1908.jpeg

This is a picture of the Suldan of Wajir a city in what’s now Kenya this picture was taken in 1954.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member

I read the riot act to my hooyo the other day as to why she convinced my abo to claim refugee status at the Canadian side of Niagara Falls to follow friends from school when she could have done it on the American side so I didn't have to deal with Indians three decades later. She told me to "shaqo yeelo".

:meleshame:

I read the riot act to my hooyo the other day as to why she convinced my abo to claim refugee status at the Canadian side of Niagara Falls to follow friends from school when she could have done it on the American side so I didn't have to deal with Indians three decades later. She told me to "shaqo yeelo".

:meleshame:
lmaoooo she gagged you
I had a viral post on a Reddit a few days about them 🤣 they’ve taken over every single government agency helpline without speaking a lick of English :what1: & to top it off they get mad at YOU for not understanding them 🤦🏽‍♀️

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
lmaoooo she gagged you
I had a viral post on a Reddit a few days about them 🤣 they’ve taken over every single government agency helpline without speaking a lick of English :what1: & to top it off they get mad at YOU for not understanding them 🤦🏽‍♀️

Which government agency? That bastard Blackface is giving unionized, government jobs to people that are on temporary work permits. What other country does that?

Which government agency? That bastard Blackface is giving unionized, government jobs to people that are on temporary work permits. What other country does that?
Cra, service Canada, etc also cibc 😭 how are they getting those jobs when they can’t speak English? I’m Canadian educated, almost done with uni & I can’t get one. It’s frustrating

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Cra, service Canada, etc also cibc 😭 how are they getting those jobs when they can’t speak English? I’m Canadian educated, almost done with uni & I can’t get one. It’s frustrating

Society lied to you. Networking and having a good personality is more important than your degree.

Trending

Latest posts