Is this a surprise? NFL teams told airlines to make sure flight attendants were young white and blond.

Madow men live to embarrass their women. If you are a wealthy black man, wouldn't you want to put on a black woman? Increase the wealth in your own community? Instead black athletes marry white women, have mixed kids. 85% of the time mixed race people marry non black people then the wealth goes right back to the white community. Successful black men marrying out in large numbers is part of the reason why African American community is so poor.

This doesn't just happen in the US though. Mixed race women (who are black and white), are more likely to marry or cohabitate with white men in the UK. According to the 2011 census, 65% of mixed-race women (black and white) are married or cohabitate with white men. Around 16% are in a relationship with mixed race men (black and white), while just 14% are in a relationship with black men. How many British black athletes have married white women? Congrats on your money going back to the white community.

Madow men live to embarrass their women. If you are a wealthy black man, wouldn't you want to put a black women? Increase the wealth in your own community? Instead black athletes marry white women, have mixed kids. 85% of the time mixed race people marry non black people then the wealth goes right back to the white community. Successful black men marrying out in large numbers is part of the reason why African American community is so poor.

This doesn't just happen in the US though. Mixed race women (who are black and white), are more likely to marry or cohabitate with white men in the UK. According to the 2011 census, 65% of mixed-race women (black and white) are married or cohabitate with white men. Around 16% are in a relationship with mixed race men (black and white), while just 14% are in a relationship with black men. How many British black athletes have married white women? Congrats on your money going back to the white community.

it wasn't even the men/players (those guys will bang anything)

its the team management/owners.

it wasn't even the men/players (those guys will bang anything)

its the team management/owners.

Either the players requested team management and owners to ask the airline for blonde white women because that's their preference or the owners hate successful black couples and have an agenda to get black men with white women.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

same niggas crying BLM btw.

lmfao
Spider-Man Pointing at Spider-Man | Know Your Meme

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Trump has infected the universe by bringing back Blonde thirst of the 1950s when he was growing up

This is a collective curse, when the majority of your community is composed of filth as divine punishment.

The worst of that filth become your leaders and the dumbest of them are the ones in whose hands your wealth will be placed in only for them to squander and give back to the enemy.

It's the ultimate form of punishment because good leadership and wealth are the tickets out of this bottomless pit for a community.

As Somalis we are not much different, the majority of the wealth in our community that is able to change our collective condition overnight are in the hands of families previously known for being ignorant close minded destitute impoverished village idiots with no vision or souls.

Instead of thinking big and taking over the country setting up monopoly to keep the gulf states out, there vision is to compete with small businesses in selling milk and honey.

There is no need to be upset or get depressed about this, it's divine retribution for our collective state of affairs, we deserve them and this forum is a proof.

The only other way out of this quagmire is a bottom up approach and a change in collective attitude, it starts with you as the individual first.

Last edited:
Trump has infected the universe by bringing back Blonde thirst of the 1950s when he was growing up
Very True Basra. Skinny Blonde women were the craze. :mjkkk: Even I used to crave a blonde Bosnian Wife. That was until the big booty became popular. I never looked back. I need to get married....

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Very True Basra. Skinny Blonde women were the craze. :mjkkk: Even I used to crave a blonde Bosnian Wife. That was until the big booty became popular. I never looked back. I need to get married....

Big booty aaah? Waar Edeeb yalooow...
1600087545441.png

Trending

Latest posts