Is this a man or a woman?????

Somaliland and Somali are the same. Same religion, same ethnicity, same language. Just different colonised history.

Either way the most prettiest places are in the south and in Puntland either way

She should take hormones or shots to do smt with her voice and bone structure. It will help her a lot too.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Isn't this that guy that says "somali guys are naaaaaysty"? Sounds like him the way he speaks, prolonging the words...

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
acuudibillahi minashaydanu rajeem. she/he/they is a sheegato. dont even try it. i know within my soul they are not from sland. a lot of sheegatos are trying to defame our name.

dont reply back disproving, my mind is already made up. they are either from djib, ogaden or southern stock

05TDC9H.gif

acuudibillahi minashaydanu rajeem. she/he/they is a sheegato. dont even try it. i know within my soul they are not from sland. a lot of sheegatos are trying to defame our name.

dont reply back disproving, my mind is already made up. they are either from djib, ogaden or southern stock

View attachment 138941
take your L peacefully and shut the door
:dead::deadmanny:

Last edited:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Somaliland is a ramshackle pseudo state.

:pachah1:

and you wish you were a white eastern european / balkan but youre a faarax fuulxumo badhan. two truths and a lie, pick;
  • you are bosnian,
  • somaliland is an independent state
  • the earth is round/ not flat.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Somaliland is a ramshackle pseudo state.

:pachah1:
Now she acusses U To beingfake bosnian while u were here nearly 3 years n got proof n she just joined couple months ago Dont mind this dumb halimo bro she r salty cuz who wouldnt after waiting whole 32 years so ur clan can be a country