Is this a man or a woman ?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
That receding hairline is giving me panic attacks :williamswtf:

First one is an eritrean woman, most likely has done some sort of plastic surgery in the past, either that or it's a tranny. I don't even wanna know what the second one is

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
:ayaanswag:Since when did habesha become somali? It's very obvious that she's not somali, you're not gonna fool me with the somali flag in your profile

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
i've never heard of a habesha claiming to be somali but i've seen the opposite.
Now you see one, why that person got the somali flag in their Twitter bio when they're not one? Also, I've seen a couple habeshas and mostly oromos claiming to be somali irl. SEEN not heard

giphy.gif

Wallahi it's true, I've personally encountered a few here in Canada, it's a lot more common then you'd think.
I'll tell speak to me in Somali and nigga get into hamdullilah wallahi talk, I'm like that's not Somali :stopit:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
You're obviously seeing one in this thread(first pic)but choose to ignore it. Let that be your first, if you genuinely think that first pic is Somali then you need your eyes checked. I've studied with few habeshas in school and they used to claim being somali i knew they weren't

You're obviously seeing one in this thread(first pic)but choose to ignore it. Let that be your first, if you genuinely think that first pic is Somali then you need your eyes checked. I've studied with few habeshas in school and they used to claim being somali i knew they weren't

Never understood why they did that :childplease:

Ethiopia is a mashallah country, with a mashallah history, why claim people who been warring your ancestors :mjlol:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Wallahi it's true, I've personally encountered a few here in Canada, it's a lot more common then you'd think.
I'll tell speak to me in Somali and nigga get into hamdullilah wallahi talk, I'm like that's not Somali :stopit:
The oromo niggas be the funniest talking about we somali but can't speak it . Habeshas used to claim Somali but lowkey and they weren't loud about it, some told me they were somalis on some of the days tf does that even mean

Trending

Latest posts