Is there anyone here that’s into jewelry

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
I’m never been a makeup person, but I love jewelry. I have to get my ears pierced again. Chokers, necklaces, and bracelets are favorite type of jewelry. I prefer silver over gold. Tuaregs got the best jewelry. This is one of the bracelets I own.
D46EAF77-2AC9-4DB8-B170-F0D3A48F0A7E.jpeg
3D54A571-EED3-4710-8E6F-C317546BC9C0.jpeg

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Does anyone here know how to make their own jewelry? I really want to but I suck at beading and sewing, too. I had jewelry kits and everything, growing up. My aunt and grandma tried to teach but no avail. My aunt was SUPER good at it. Here’s one of the Tuareg chokers I got. I love neck rings. My neck is super long, so I like to wear 2 -3 chokers
01A22326-0FDD-499F-B149-0A2259EA3190.jpeg

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Does anyone here know how to make their own jewelry? I really want to but I suck at beading and sewing, too. I had jewelry kits and everything, growing up. My aunt and grandma tried to teach but no avail. My aunt was SUPER good at it. Here’s one of the Tuareg chokers I got. I love neck rings. My neck is super long, so I like to wear 2 -3 chokers View attachment 119510
this is not nice; I don't understand if this is fashionable but it doesn't look good.

Trending

Latest posts