Is there any modern Qurux illustrations of Ahmed gurey?

Imam Ahmed wasn't even Somali. Why are Somalis always aggressively asserting themselves in the Adal and Abyssinia conflict. This is a sign of an inferiority complex. Imam Ahmed is harari and was born in hubat. He has nothing to do with Somalis. I don't even sat hararis that obessed with Imam Ahmed. You guys are very cringe and embrassing yourselves. Stop obsessing over a guy who had nothing to do with Somalis.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Imam Ahmed wasn't even Somali. Why are Somalis always aggressively asserting themselves in the Adal and Abyssinia conflict. This is a sign of an inferiority complex. Imam Ahmed is harari and was born in hubat. He has nothing to do with Somalis. I don't even sat hararis that obessed with Imam Ahmed. You guys are very cringe and embrassing yourselves. Stop obsessing over a guy who had nothing to do with Somalis.
Dirty habash stay mad

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Keep calling me that if it makes you feel better. I am habar gedir cayr. Keep staying mad
And I am ciise my nigga, ahmad was somali.
But you now claim that the whole thing had nothing to do with Somalis, it's nonsense. Habasha, especially the amhara, love to try claim history of the horn as theirs under the guise of "Ethiopian history" anything from oromo to Somali these amhara will claim for their own.

Ahmad Gurey slaughtered you damn habasha and nearly wiped you out. But keep coping and claim the man who smoked your ancestors.

And I am ciise my nigga, ahmad was somali.
But you now claim that the whole thing had nothing to do with Somalis, it's nonsense. Habasha, especially the amhara, love to try claim history of the horn as theirs under the guise of "Ethiopian history" anything from oromo to Somali these amhara will claim for their own.

Ahmad Gurey slaughtered you damn habasha and nearly wiped you out. But keep coping and claim the man who smoked your ancestors.
It's true he smoked Ethiopians. The Ethiopians were the aggressors. One of my close friend is Issa musa. I got nothing but respect for habar awal.

No sources just emotions 🤣

C3370D8D-8AC5-494B-BB13-4062DC5B87E3.png

This book here in the Harar library was the only state funded research ever based on the life and identity of the Imam. It’s a 1k page long monograph exclusively dedicated to the imam funded by emperor Haile Selassie.

It was non other than Tekletsadiks who was handed the responsibility to find out everything about the imam and nationalise it.

Cerulli, Burton & Paulitschke are all referenced by Mkuria he compares all foreign chronicles as well as medieval Sarsa Dengle’s and Portuguese chronicles!

Ewald Wagner who also worked with Ahmed Sami was one of 3 foreign authors in Ethiopia, alongside Cerulli & Paulitschke, Mekuria uses the work of all three, they produced an important monograph of nearly 1K published pages about Gragn that is accepted in the capital state university

1689979049300.png

Some Hararis online hate the book because they believe Selassie had an agenda against them which couldn't be further from the truth.

The author Tekletsadik was arrested in Xamar during Italys invasion of Ethiopia so he was a victim of Somalis in that sense. Both him and Selassie would have a bigger agenda against Somalis who ran their own country than some unknown Harari who think history being hidden from their tiny population poses a threat to the former Empire!

Also the Hararis have not been able to counter Ahmed Shami who provided the manuscript of Harari history itself for European institutes!

In Mekuria's defence he debated conflicting opinions, it is a study not a propaganda mouth piece, in his conclusion he agreed with Sami, the Amhara acc wouldn't be happy he wanted to appear a medium btwn emperors defending their narrative and the Futuh defending muslim victories!

1689979221220.png

The Amhara say he's the son of a christian monk which was humorous folklore, why also would Mekuria mention his Somali identity knowing a Somali government next door was gaining military power, Mekuria was even once a political prisoner in Mogadishu after the Italo-Eth invasion!

Here Ewald touches on Mohamed Gasa the family member of Imam Ahmed who is on the family tree below. He would relocate the capital from Harar to Aussa

1689979369914.png

4C11A7B3-C0A1-4CE9-8E8D-448439612DCB.jpeg

This tree was given to mekuria by non other than Ahmed Sami who had access to all the manuscripts in Harar libraries. Gasa is on the right side of the tree. He would start the Aussa Imamate.

The author was the most prominent historian that wrote about all Ethiopian Emperors, kings and queens alike. His works are studied in the Universities and he is seen as Ethiopia’s national treasure .

The man that helped him out however was even more amazing. Ahmed Sami was the Harari scholar that had access to all the manuscripts of Harar. Words can’t explain how important this guy was. Several European institutions would request him to give information about Harar’s entire history including its amir from the 1st to the last.

History is one of continuation not fluctuation. Where the fu*k were the people that claim imam Ahmed when Karanle was fighting 15,000 Amhara head on over a century ago?

49970171-1141-4551-A2A0-1EA6EF3A4E72.png

1689980629714.png

13 confirmed Karanle rulers on this list. They are rulers number 30, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 42, 44, 47, 49, 52 and 53. Those are rulers of Harar partly under Adal at times and partly an independent emirate. Since 1471, Gragns awoowe and his relative Mahfuz were two lineages among Karanle who took power in Adal. The last one on the list would eventually establish the Aussa Imamate after Adal’s collapse. Despite the relocation we would stay relevant in Harar way up to the 20th century, of course together with our Somali brethren from other clans!

Imam Ahmed wasn't even Somali. Why are ority complex. Imam Ahmed is harari and was born in hubat.

Come to Hubat. My clan lives there. We will teach you. Hubat is at erer yare near Kora between Babili and harar 🤣. The whole area is surrounded by my people who are Somali. Your people are confined between the walled city and even there you trace back to karanle sub tribes like Abong and Adash 😂.

You have Bartiire, Gadbursi, Issa, Geri that live all around Harar. Richard burton said in 1856 “the Gadabuursi and Geri Somali clans as extending to within sight of Harar.”.

Trending

Latest posts