Is there a way to disable another individuals avatar ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a certain individual on here who has an incredibly offensive, immoral, sexually explicit avatar that I no longer want to see contaminating my fitrah and I am sure many of the other good people on here have the same issue or complaint. Is there some way we can block these avatars so we do not have to view these lewd and wicked images ??? Thank you.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
There is a certain individual on here who has an incredibly offensive, immoral, sexually explicit avatar that I no longer want to see contaminating my fitrah and I am sure many of the other good people on here have the same issue or complaint. Is there some way we can block these avatars so we do not have to view these lewd and wicked images ??? Thank you.
You are not an ass man?
pepe23.jpg

ass snitch

Last edited:
@AbdiJohnson what is the rule for posting a sexually explicit image outside of the "NSFW" section without a spoiler tag ??? I believe it is an automatic ban. Now will you be a consistent moderator in enforcing this rule ??? o_O

The agenda here is real. So the atheists and theyr lapdogs are a protected class but lets be real here if a Muslim were to post that AbdiJohnson would have dropped the banhammer on them when it read under the post 'posted a moment ago'. @AbdiJohnson either be fair and mete out the appropriate justice or admit there is a builtin bias and agenda here.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Waryaa AJ is the second episode of Suits out? Last ep was hectic, the ending was crazy fam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending