Is there a Marriage Crises in the Somali-Canadian community? There's so many single young Xalimos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know so many beautiful, educated, young, single Somali women. Many of my female cousins are still single. I don't understand why though. They're beautiful, light skin, educated, have sweet personalities, etc. Most of my sisters' friends are single too. Are there not many good quality Somali men out there? There's this one girl that I can't believe she's still single. She's 26, has a nice car, lives with her hoyoo, has a good paying job, and is drop dead gorgeous. Like model level...and yet my Sister told me she's not dating anyone, she's been single a long time.

I think there is a marriage crises going on in the Somali Canadian community. I don't think this problem exists in the UK though. I always hear of a wedding happening there every week. England is so small, all Somalis tend to live in the same neighbourhoods, so all Somalis know each other there. You don't need a car to get around and so there's a higher chance of meeting other young Somalis.

But Canada is so big and the cities are very widespread and you need a car to get around. Somalis here don't generally live in the same neighbourhoods, so there's a lower chance of meeting other Somalis. What's going on? Why are there so many single Xalimos?

Nah I dnt really think so.

Its either her/his standards are too high and so should either lower those standards or just raise herself up, or its just the local area doesn't have enough people and so she/he should expand their social circles or move to a bigger city.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
I know so many beautiful, educated, young, single Somali women. Many of my female cousins are still single. I don't understand why though. They're beautiful, light skin, educated, have sweet personalities, etc.

:dead: The Xalimo and skin color threads inspired this one didn't they?

Codeine

That said, you're a demonic creature but if you ain't lying I'd love to contribute to the single mother and ain't shit Farax statistics. Hook a brother up :banderas:

:dead: The Xalimo and skin color threads inspired this one didn't they?
Lmao I knew someone was gonna mention that comment. But let's be real, most Faraxs prefer a light skin Xalimo. Whenever Im talking with Somali guys about what kind of Xalimo they want, 95% of the time they want a light skinned Xalimo.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Xaliimos have a hard time getting along with Faarax and Tyrone:manny:. Maybe Japreetrinder will be the new option :pachah1:

Codeine

We're Somalis so that's not relevant to us.

Sister, we are part of the Black extraction. Black is all (except Whitey), and all is Black. Allow me to decolonize your mind over some sushi chichinga before colonizing your womb

Chris_Spencer_original_57115-480x300.jpg

I'll tell you whats wrong,
Half of the Somali Canadian males are in jail and the other half have become Gay..... :susp:

I'm leaving this Cursed country as soon as I graduate....:birdman:

Status
Not open for further replies.