Is the deformed head one (PM Kheyre) strategizing to be the President? He just appeared on a Western news channel

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
He speaks the best English i've seen from a Somali politician, it's just a little unfortunate that the accent reminds me of my local Indian shopkeeper :lolbron:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
This kheerylaawe former khat dealer stole JKD speeches twice

:damn:

kheyre is con artist, definitely a lot more cunning the xabashi cawar masquerading as the president.

with that said, i think kheyre would actually be better in terms of compromises, and offering olive branches to opponents etc..., as opposed to mr xiiinyo xabashi isaara.

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Doesn't matter if he or Farmaajo is president. Our interests will be protected. Us Marehan actually prefer him.

:mybusiness:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
This kheerylaawe former khat dealer stole JKD speeches twice

:damn:
kheyre is a diospora somali born in somalia hes also a unniversity graduate from the university of oslo in norway highly educated his english is amazing and speaks better then most diospora somalis its a shame you're calling him a khat dealer when hes achieved more then any somali leader for the past 40 years in somalia
:lawd: just look at him speak english not many somali leaders can speak english the way he can

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
kheyre is a diospora somali born in somalia hes also a unniversity graduate from the university of oslo in norway highly educated his english is amazing and speaks better then most diospora somalis its a shame you're calling him a khat dealer when hes achieved more then any somali leader for the past 40 years in somalia
:lawd: just look at him speak english not many somali leaders can speak english the way he can
“Achieved more then any Somali leader”

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
We are lucky to have men like kheyr as leaders, the good thing is that he is young, we will be seeing our brother lead us in the right direction for years to come :)

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
We are lucky to have men like kheyr as leaders, the good thing is that he is young, we will be seeing our brother lead us in the right direction for years to come :)
yeh i hope kheyre will be president someday am sure he will make some great improvements

Kheyre: *appears on BBC News*

mucaarad: iS hE pLaNnInG tO rUn fOr pReSiDeNt?
A2C45755-F8D7-4ED3-B8EE-51A8C5EB5ED0.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts