Is ''Somalia'' just a euphemism for ''vaguely East African looking'' now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I don't understand.
These guys are assimilating, taking part in German cultural practices, and they're still unhappy? :mjlol:
Absolutely ridiculous. I promise you that even if every single immigrant assimilated into the country they've moved to's culture, these racist cadaans would still find a reason to get them kicked out.
Toxic twitter threads like that aren't even funny tbh, they baited me into getting pissed off :dead1:

These people have the nerve to complain after the utter destruction, pillaging, mass murder and corruption they have brought upon the rest of the world which still continues today, especially their usury based fiat dictatorship maintained through force.

No foreigner would have voluntary come over here leaving their tropical paradise behind for the atrocious climates which they live in had these imperialists stayed in their resource-less cesspit.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I don't understand.
These guys are assimilating, taking part in German cultural practices, and they're still unhappy? :mjlol:
Absolutely ridiculous. I promise you that even if every single immigrant assimilated into the country they've moved to's culture, these racist cadaans would still find a reason to get them kicked out.
Toxic twitter threads like that aren't even funny tbh, they baited me into getting pissed off :dead1:

They couldn't even bother with using actual Somalis for their little alt right memes. :chrisfreshhah:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
They couldn't even bother with using actual Somalis for their little alt right memes. :chrisfreshhah:
Sxb they couldn't care less who they use, they will willingly take fake images and videos of completely unrelated incidents and label them as "Immigrants looting/rioting" just to sow discord among others.
How fucking stupid do you have to be to willingly create fake evidence to support your views? It's like they know they're wrong and just want to make everyone else argue and hate each other.
And the funny thing is behaviour like this isn't exclusive to cadaans. There are people out there, regardless of race or gender, that will do this shit.
What has this world come to :russ::mjcry:

I don't understand.

They hate those who assimilate the worst, followed by those that have integrated, they don't hate those who resist both as much because there is that natural respect for your enemy combatants, especially those you have conquered but still refuse to submit to you but rather want to impose their own will upon you.

No human being or nation respects spies, slaves or servile servants regardless the benefits they bring, no individual has ever gained any respect or self dignity in these pitiful states, yet without any threats or any bullets being fired, people have voluntary succumbed to their slavery in droves, resulting in this blow back.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Sxb they couldn't care less who they use, they will willingly take fake images and videos of completely unrelated incidents and label them as "Immigrants looting/rioting" just to sow discord among others.
How fucking stupid do you have to be to willingly create fake evidence to support your views? It's like they know they're wrong and just want to make everyone else argue and hate each other.
And the funny thing is behaviour like this isn't exclusive to cadaans. There are people out there, regardless of race or gender, that will do this shit.
What has this world come to :russ::mjcry:

We live in a post-facts era sxb, buckle in, it's only going to get worse. :icon lol:

World

VIP
These people have the nerve to complain after the utter destruction, pillaging, mass murder and corruption they have brought upon the rest of the world which still continues today, especially their usury based fiat dictatorship maintained through force.

No foreigner would have voluntary come over here leaving their tropical paradise behind for the atrocious climates which they live in had these imperialists stayed in their resource-less cesspit.
Temperature > tropical climate.

Status
Not open for further replies.