Votes: 10 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I don't really mind if my girl smokes aslong as shes not bucktee thats fiending to smoke all the time :susp:

Also she can't smoke infront of the kids thats too foul :susp:

Tbh idk why im making this thread I already know all yall niggas responses but fukk it im making it anyways :ivers:
This is a turnoff NOT because shes smoking but because shes not inhaling. Real smokers can tell when the smoke is too thick that equals not inhaling :susp:

Nacalah kuguyaal this shit aint for fashion we tryna get high ova here and you wanna look sexy and waste the ganja:susp:

So what yall think :ivers:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
She looks like the type of es who’d you invite over and when you wake up in the morning half your house missing :mjlol:
She my concubine can’t be the wife though sorry :manny:
That roadkill ass face what the actual:mugshotman: f*ck

I don't really mind if my girl smokes aslong as shes not bucktee thats fiending to smoke all the time :susp:

Also she can't smoke infront of the kids thats too foul :susp:

Tbh idk why im making this thread I already know all yall niggas responses but fukk it im making it anyways :ivers:
This is a turnoff NOT because shes smoking but because shes not inhaling. Real smokers can tell when the smoke is too thick that equals not inhaling :susp:

Nacalah kuguyaal this shit aint for fashion we tryna get high ova here and you wanna look sexy and waste the ganja:susp:

So what yall think :ivers:

Thats the chick that swae lee nutted in :russ: And bruh you read my mind just came back from downtown and seen a xaliimo pushing a stroller while smoking cigarettes :susp: I have noticed that its usually darksin xaliimos who smoke cigarettes which messes their skin tone and the color of their lips:hmm:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Thats the chick that swae lee nutted in :russ: And bruh you read my mind just came back from downtown and seen a xaliimo pushing a stroller while smoking cigarettes :susp: I have noticed that its usually darksin xaliimos who smoke cigarettes which messes their skin tone and the color of their lips:hmm:
Swae lee hit that too damn she really for the gang :ooh:

Dt mali shordies smoke bougies the most wlhi I see like 10 of them walking down yonge puffing on belmonts everytime like dayumm :urgh:

Swae lee hit that too damn she really for the gang :ooh:

Dt mali shordies smoke bougies the most wlhi I see like 10 of them walking down yonge puffing on belmonts everytime like dayumm :urgh:

Those DT chicks gives no fucks about their health.
I have even bucked into a couple of hijabi smokers :mjlol:
Some downtown halimos can get a little to rugged for my liking

Trending

Latest posts