Is she muslim?

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
This week my younger sister has been staying with us. This afternoon we went together to do some grocery shopping, it was a good day and I enjoyed spending some quality time with her.

As we got to the car to put the grocery's in the trunk, I saw a book in the corner and the title said "THE HOLY BIBLE" my heart stopped for a good minute, I was in total shock. I asked her "why do you have a Bible in your car?" She said "This man who was preaching gave it to me on my way to work" then I got a relief, but wondered why she would firstly put it in the trunk? Sounds to me she's hiding the truth

But what do you guys think?

Muji

VIP
This story seems made up but I’ll bite.

If she left a book in a trunk then she definitely isn’t reading it. Furthermore why are you rummaging through your sisters car?

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
@Omar del Sur @Lum
giphy.gif

Sis is your family okay?
I think your household needs collective Quraan Saar.

I can do it (£50 per head bcos you guys need that fire quraan saar).

Faahiye

Male Male Male Male
This week my younger sister has been staying with us. This afternoon we went together to do some grocery shopping, it was a good day and I enjoyed spending some quality time with her.

As we got to the car to put the grocery's in the trunk, I saw a book in the corner and the title said "THE HOLY BIBLE" my heart stopped for a good minute, I was in total shock. I asked her "why do you have a Bible in your car?" She said "This man who was preaching gave it to me on my way to work" then I got a relief, but wondered why she would firstly put it in the trunk? Sounds to me she's hiding the truth

@SOULSEARCHING,

Whilst concerning, one shouldn't assume she has left the religion. Maybe she has an excuse to why she put it in the truck. It's best to ask her to clarify any misunderstanding. As muslims if we see another muslim drenched in alcohol we don't assume he drank it but rather someone else drenched him.

Best,

Faahiye

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
So what I have a copy of the bible at home and I am 100% Muslim

I enjoy reading some passages.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
This story seems made up but I’ll bite.

If she left a book in a trunk then she definitely isn’t reading it. Furthermore why are you rummaging through your sisters car?

Did you read ? I was putting the grocery's in the trunk and it was there.

And I swear to God this is a true story.

We have Quran read on us and it doesn't work.
Then you need to change ways in your household, like clean up, put uunsi on, and put ruqyah straight after. Place a bottle of water next to where the ruqyah is playing, then spray it on every corner and doorway of the house

You’re getting ahead of yourself. She might just want to learn about a different religion. It’s good to understand what others believe in. It makes us more tolerant of one another and opens up the room for conversation.

We have Quran read on us and it doesn't work.
Wow, I’m shocked. How come? Sis, you’re being shammed.
:chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Lol this exact fear is the reason that Islamic civilization degenerated. Reading the Bible should reinforce your beliefs in Islam as you can clearly see massive discrepancies and inconsistencies in this 'Holy Book'. Instead you are scared of her converting after viewing another religion's viewpoints/arguments.

Trending

Latest posts