Is Saudi threatening 9/11 style attack on canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I very much doubt it. Saudi Arabia are not stupid enough to plan such an attack against an American ally & neighbour like Canada. That's literally America's backyard. NAFTA is still strong so Saudi Khawarij government pigs wouldn't dare.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
:siilaanyolaugh:
I wonder after they do it what other unrelated country will be invaded.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Looks like we need to give Saudis a good taste of Freedom!!

I very much doubt it. Saudi Arabia are not stupid enough to plan such an attack against an American ally & neighbour like Canada. That's literally America's backyard. NAFTA is still strong so Saudi Khawarij government pigs wouldn't dare.

Oh shut up. They did it to USA themselves what is Canada to them? The US did nothing because of the Petro dollar agreement between them and Saudi Arabia making their currency powerful.

LOL you Canadians better watch out:drakelaugh:
Theresa is a wimp she wouldn't even rattle them so the UK will be safe
Trudeau ain't playing no games . He even disagreed with Trump . Trump thought he was a miskeen soy boy and got a rude awakening. Even said in a press conference "We're nice but not weak . "

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Oh shut up. They did it to USA themselves what is Canada to them? The US did nothing because of the Petro dollar agreement between them and Saudi Arabia making their currency powerful.

Lmfao, 9/11 was an inside job done by George Bush so please do some research before you make a fool of yourself.

Please nigga!!! we are way past the days of 911. Imagine TSA vs Alqaeda today.

This is how i imagine the interaction would go today.

:siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts