Is PM kheyre in cahoots with Norway/UK start a second civil war?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Norwegian owner UK based company Spectrum founded1986, same year the uprisings and formation of militia began and around the time seismic data was being collected on Somalia. And took interest again recently when they collaborated with sfg to host the oil conference in London. Coincidence? Definitely not!

Why would a man who was making million a year as an oil exec and shareholder reduce himself to PM of a poor country. And of a country who’s salaries are paid by his host country

And other suspicious things he’s done like:

His involvement in the missing soldier funds

His nasty attitudes towards them (trying to incite rebellion?)
And his involvement with suspicious characters like how he pushed farmaajo to appoint fahad yasin’s BIL as national security advisor (who worked for Mi5 allegedly). His ties to Fahad Yasin in general

His quitting work as NGO to become oil exec in London same year Norway started paying Somali officials’ salaries

Not to mention he looks shifty in every picture.

Discuss yea, nay

Tukraq

VIP
Norwegian owner UK based company Spectrum founded1986, same year the uprisings and formation of militia began and around the time seismic data was being collected on Somalia. And took interest again recently when they collaborated with sfg to host the oil conference in London. Coincidence? Definitely not!

Why would a man who was making million a year as an oil exec and shareholder reduce himself to PM of a poor country. And of a country who’s salaries are paid by his host country

And other suspicious things he’s done like:

His involvement in the missing soldier funds

His nasty attitudes towards them (trying to incite rebellion?)
And his involvement with suspicious characters like how he pushed farmaajo to appoint fahad yasin’s BIL as national security advisor (who worked for Mi5 allegedly). His ties to Fahad Yasin in general

His quitting work as NGO to become oil exec in London same year Norway started paying Somali officials’ salaries

Discuss yea, nay
He’s the most sketchiest politician in Somalia and that’s saying something, we need to distance ourselves from soma oil and Create our own national oil company, and recind the oil blocks we gave them and instead pay them the money they claim they’ve spent

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

He really does
hassan-ali-khayre-jpeg.15069

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
@SilverL I could can sense deep the mistrust you have for our PM. While I admit your suspicion comes from a good place (truly caring about Somalia), I have to say we need concrete prove that Kheyr is really our manchurian candidate. I will keep your claims in mind as the oil deals progress in Somalia :)

Uk and Norway want to start a civil war so they can take in some more highly productive refugees.
Come on man what would they gain starting a civil war? Absolutely nothing...

Uk and Norway want to start a civil war so they can take in some more highly productive refugees.
Come on man what would they gain starting a civil war? Absolutely nothing...
when I have more time later I will post more on their involvement in South Sudan. I don’t know their exact intentions but we will soon know

Farm

VIP
@SilverL Welcome back. This seems very likely, a country in turmoil means they can get cheaper oil resources like South Sudan. I’m looking into this, unfortunately I haven’t found enough evidence to publish yet.

The same key players are involved though Norway, US, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts