Is my friend being ridiculous? Would you leave a partner for this?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I call this a person a "friend" with hesitation more of a acquaintances we were discussing partner traits and what you look out for red flags etc.

This guy gave me a damn list of health problems and said he will never date someone with them doesn't matter if it they were compatible in everyway

Celicac disease
Crohns disease
Diabetes 1 or 2
Any king of hearing impairment
Any kind of allergy
Hepatitis C

This is what I can remember from his rant but I am sure he named off 20 things without stumbling on his words. I asked him how does he get this information he told me I ask directly if they refuse to answer I more on. Apparently it worked for his elder brother and he won't settle for less , is there anyway I can convince this guy that this is not normal ?

Do any of you agree with this guys actions , would you refuse to marry someone based on these reasons. I asked him if this was to avoid the kids developing the same illness. He said no that it would be bothersome to deal with in daily life in his words " if my kids have any diseases ill deal with it but if it's something in my control like my potential wife I will avoid it "

I am wrong for calling him out or is this a perfectly normal thing to be doing? WWYD

Last edited:
Yes, he wants healthy children.

I say
iu

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Look man he's a lost cause, I only wouldn't marry a person with hepatitis C and that's it.

Next he's going to be talking about how pointy there elbows are and once he seems them he's going to label the woman a .

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
He's a rageedi. I require an updated medical history, credit history and a CRB, all in PDF ready for inspection. I'm here to share a life not share your problems.

Lmao
Life threatening diseases and stds are understandable but diabetes and allergies? Lol he’s wylin.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Your friend is a delusional idiot who’ll

A. never get married or B will become a whipped guy who’ll revoke his list after falling for a chick hard :comeon:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I call this a person a "friend" with hesitation more of a acquaintances we were discussing partner traits and what you look out for red flags etc.

This guy gave me a damn list of health problems and said he will never date someone with them doesn't matter if it they were compatible in everyway

Celicac disease
Crohns disease
Diabetes 1 or 2
Any king of hearing impairment
Any kind of allergy
Hepatitis C

This is what I can remember from his rant but I am sure he named off 20 things without stumbling on his words. I asked him how does he get this information he told me I ask directly if they refuse to answer I more on. Apparently it worked for his elder brother and he won't settle for less , is there anyway I can convince this guy that this is not normal ?

Do any of you agree with this guys actions , would you refuse to marry someone based on these reasons. I asked him if this was to avoid the kids developing the same illness. He said no that it would be bothersome to deal with in daily life in his words " if my kids have any diseases ill deal with it but if it's something in my control like my potential wife I will avoid it "

I am wrong for calling him out or is this a perfectly normal thing to be doing? WWYD
Diabetic 1 or 2 is a bit extreme

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
He's a rageedi. I require an updated medical history, credit history and a CRB, all in PDF ready for inspection. I'm here to share a life not share your problems.

He was so serious you would really give up on a girl cause she had hayfever? Cause that's the level he was on LMFAO. I understand everything else but this list is wild
Your friend is a delusional idiot who’ll

A. never get married or B will become a whipped guy who’ll revoke his list after falling for a chick hard :comeon:

I see B happening more than A he isn't ugly and is doing well for himself but his views on certain things are MAD

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Diabetic 1 or 2 is a bit extreme

He said no to any kind of allergy from nuts to fucking grass he said that he isn't trying to deal with any hassle. The worst thing about all of this? His own mother has 4 of things I just stated

Yes, he wants healthy children.

I say
iu

You really leaving your girl over these petty things bro? I can understand hep c and only STD's but you don't think he is wilding?

Basic

VIP
He was so serious you would really give up on a girl cause she had hayfever? Cause that's the level he was on LMFAO. I understand everything else but this list is wild

I see B happening more than A he isn't ugly and is doing well for himself but his views on certain things are MAD
Trust me I know guys like that well. Let’s hope it’s B for his sake.

Is he below 20?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Lol I have better friends, mine married a blind xalimo

I expect nothing less from your friends your positive energy must be contagious. This guy isn't my friend though we just go to the same masjid I don't even know how this conversation started XD.
Trust me I know guys like that well. Let’s hope it’s B for his sake.

Is he below 20?

He's a master student not sure on his age so 21+ I am guessing

He said no to any kind of allergy from nuts to fucking grass he said that he isn't trying to deal with any hassle. The worst thing about all of this? His own mother has 4 of things I just stated

You really leaving your girl over these petty things bro? I can understand hep c and only STD's but you don't think he is wilding?
If she has ever been sick in her life.

iu

Basic

VIP
I expect nothing less from your friends your positive energy must be contagious. This guy isn't my friend though we just go to the same masjid I don't even know how this conversation started XD.

He's a master student not sure on his age so 21+ I am guessing
It’s a shame he thinks like that. If a guy fixates on things like that he’s bad news imo :damedamn:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Those are the kind of guys I respect. You have a good choice of friends :dzmxmmb:
Thanks, they both love each other and she even calls him when he's late at home and cooks sometimes, I have no idea how she does either of those things but it's really great

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
It’s a shame he thinks like that. If a guy fixates on things like that he’s bad news imo :damedamn:

He is really nice person aside from his bizzare view on this, which is why this caught me off guard. He isn't crazy I know it's hard to believe when he has this kind of list but imma try and convince him he wildin

Trending