Is lovelight a bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Go to the so-called women’s den, it’s all her. Instead of putting in qashin or offtopic, that’s the storage place for her threads. I used to think it was a guy, now I’m not sure.

I agree with your views on circumcison and FGM, but beyond that you’re completely overtaken by woo and utter nonsense.

VixR

LoveandLight is ahead of her time, she’ a trendsetter and one day, her views might become the norm, minus child inoculations. Let’s warm up to it now.

Btw, I felt liberated giving you that qashiin rating.

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
VixR

LoveandLight is ahead of her time, she’ a trendsetter and one day, her views will become the norm, minus child inoculations. Let’s warm up to it now.

Btw, I felt liberated giving you that qashiin rating.
I sure hope not.

She’s everything I hate packaged in a “light” exterior. There’s nothing “light” about anti-vaxxing, fake alternative medicine, fads, and nonsense, and woo, and more nonsense misinformation. It literally kills.

Btw, I didn’t feel any type of way giving that qashin. It’s legitimate qashin.

I sure hope not.

She’s everything I hate packaged in a “light” exterior. There’s nothing “light” about anti-vaxxing, fake alternative medicine, fads, and nonsense, and woo, and more nonsense misinformation. It literally kills.

Btw, I didn’t feel any type of way giving that qashin. It’s legitimate qashin.

@VixR

You know there are a bunch of incels here whom if I even praise them will qashiin my message. I became insensitive to them. Check that topic of the Somali girl and the African dude, as usual, I wrote, ‘cute couple’, the racists had a field qashiin carnival day. Sometimes, I miss it.

Well, if you want to engage LoveandLight on her many thoughts and opinions, be my guest, but don’t start a fight with her. A brotherly advice. She is a warrior.

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
A thread for Little Ol' Me! I must be doing something right!

I AM a Revolutionary! My name is LoveandLight. I AM the Greatest Somali Hero who ever Lived!

LoveandLight the Liberator, Commander of the Order of the Two Suns, Legendary Hero of the Somali people

Abwaan, Garyaqaan, Nabad-Doon, iyo Gaashaanle Sare Shanta Soomaaliyeed LoveandLight

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
The person who started this disgraceful thread has a lot of time on his hands! Go out and get a girlfriend, Prick!

He was on my ignore list. I received an Alert mentioning my name by someone else.

Your region of the Horn of Africa is going to hell in a Gari gacan!

Muji

VIP
@LoveandLight abayo are there any windows where they’ve locked you in? If not, ask them to remove one of the padded walls so they fit one in.

At least Basra knows she’s not well, you on the other hand are one spoon short of a picnic and you have no one to tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending