Is it xasiid to your parents to not mary?

You’re a man. There’s really no window of time in which you need to get married, unlike women, who after a certain age, find it harder to get married and bear children.

You can probably ruminate on whether or not you want to get married for another 20 years, after that point, it would be cruel to have children.

As for your parents, if you’re an only child, yeah, that’s pretty xaasid to not give your parents grandchildren. If you’re the only male, your father would probably be disappointed about his lineage ending with you.

Vapour

Habeen
no its more xaasid if you get married when you don't want to someone who really does
Yes, that's true. Living out the rest of your life unhappy with the wrong person is as bad as dying alone. But few are made for the Iskabuulo life. You'd rather take that risk, no?

Last edited:
I don't want to marry and I don't think I'll change my mind but I do feel bad for my parents because they're really on it now (I'm male, 32 yrs old for reference)
I'm hoping one of my younger brothers will marry soon
Well at least you are not the only son. But what if your brother "Allah forbid" turns out to be infertile, assuming you are only two males in your family. Would you take up the mantle of passing on your fathers lineage?

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
I don't want to marry and I don't think I'll change my mind but I do feel bad for my parents because they're really on it now (I'm male, 32 yrs old for reference)
All of your threads revolve around not wanting to get married. I want to ask you why you avoiding marriage?

Why is marriage off the table for you,?

Singledom will have you like this:
Escobar Spe GIF by hero0fwar

It's harder to make and maintain new friendships as you get older because you are not forcibly put into social situations where making friendships is the natural outcome. From around 0 to 25, you have ample opportunities to socialize as you have more free time. You meet more people (especially at uni), you can't ignore people you meet as they are in your class, and you are more likely to find people you can relate to due to being of a similar age. The new people you meet as you get older don't need what you have to offer to them in the way of socialization. Most friendships wither away as people get jobs and families. You will become incredibly lonely if you are not already.

In short: Abso-fucking-lutely. Get married.
Yea nobody really tells you just how lonely life can get after you graduate uni and all your friends start taking different paths in life. I’ve had 4 friends move to different cities in the span of two years. And making new friends is not easy as an adult.

However you need to marry the right person. There’s no worse feeling than being with someone who makes you feel just as lonely as you would be single.

If it’s not to personal of a question, why don’t you want to get married exactly ?.

I like being alone and having the ability to do whatever I want. I don't want to be tied down
In short, being married with kids sounds like a huge pain

Last edited:
Well at least you are not the only son. But what if your brother "Allah forbid" turns out to be infertile, assuming you are only two males in your family. Would you take up the mantle of passing on your fathers lineage?

I've got 4 younger brothers so I should be fine :drakelaugh:

I like being alone and having the ability to do whatever I want. I don't want to be tied down
In short, being married with kids sounds like a huge pain
To each their own bro, do want makes you happy. It’ll also be unfair on your wife if you do get “forced” to marry.

Trending