is it true

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Men of colour usually choose females that are lighter than them. I think it's overwhelmingly true.

Now that I think about it, I’ve only liked men who were lighter than me. My first crushes were the little Lebanese boys at my masjid. Today I notice the guys I find cute have been Latino and cadaan, I have never really like madow guys unless they were mixed/lightskin.
:hmm:
I haven’t really been around Somali men, so Idk maybe I’ll like them if I move to Minnesota or something.

I know that I’m not a guy, but it’s just my experience.

Now that I think about it, I’ve only liked men who were lighter than me. My first crushes were the little Lebanese boys at my masjid. Today I notice the guys I find cute have been Latino and cadaan, I have never really like madow guys unless they were mixed/lightskin.
I haven’t really been around Somali men, so Idk maybe I’ll like them if I move to Minnesota or something. I know that I’m not a guy, but it’s just my experience.

Smh, you're a self hater!!!

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I haven’t really been around Somali men, so Idk maybe I’ll like them if I move to Minnesota or something.

So you think that I look cute like this?
8057.jpg

Thanks huuno!

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP

I respect your preference ukhti wallahi I do no hatred from my side all love

Status
Not open for further replies.