Is it over for Erdogan?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I kinda like him but he fucked up big time with this Earthquake. Obviously he can’t control the tectonic plates but the death toll and damage is caused by poor infrastructure planning. He also banned twitter after the earthquake because the government didn’t want everyone to know.
:bell:
What’ll happen now?
:damsel:

Garaad diinle

 
There was a megaproject planned by erdogan to rebuild residential building so they can withstand earthquakes but covid hit, quarantine and the global economy went downhill.

Erdogan simply couldn't do anything in advance to mitigate the unexpected situation. He is old now with no successor and his chances of wining the next election looks slimmer by the day. We'll have to see what happens the man is resilient and might overcome the odds.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I kinda like him but he fucked up big time with this Earthquake. Obviously he can’t control the tectonic plates but the death toll and damage is caused by poor infrastructure planning. He also banned twitter after the earthquake because the government didn’t want everyone to know.
:bell:
What’ll happen now?
:damsel:

He banned twitter?? LOOL What an idiot. That social account could have helped emergency helpers and lives! He only thinks about his power and control over mass. What do u expect from Putin's best friend?
1676129755476.png

Yaraye

VIP
it's not the earthquake, but him banning twitter will be his down fall. The people don't take kindly to their freedom being restricted :denzelnigga::sass2:

If the US-staged coup d'état did not quite manage to dislodge him, I doubt a natural disaster will. He remains popular with conservatives, albeit there is a very loud, liberal opposition. Turkish people are very patriotic wth a proud history.

Do not listen to the Western anti-Turkey sentiment, and you may follow updates from the earthquake in Turkiye here.

TRT English live.

Here is summary of the work streams on the ground.

Pro gov't leaning: https://www.dailysabah.com/
Opposition leaning: https://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/

Damages;

You want to help - here is how.

Trending