IS IT ME OR ARE SOMALIS MORE....

Status
Not open for further replies.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
/BETTER in other countries at least the ones I seen they are a bit koo koo but generally they mind their own business even tho they are warlords and are wanted by interpol for human rights violations and war crimes they seem... alright I guess its just the millenials that mess shit up and the amount of Somali guys in gangs is reaching an all time high I JUST HOPE THE OLD SOMALI WARLORDS, MINISTERS AND 'SEVEN SO CALLED PRESIDENTS SHOULD GO TO SOCOTRA AND LET THE NEW GENERATION TAKE CAre of shit, they have done nothing for the past 30 years people still be dying in the streets singing 'somalia ha noolato' HALF OF SOMALIA IS YOUNGER 17 that's insane

I just saw I had caps on my bad

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
/BETTER in other countries at least the ones I seen they are a bit koo koo but generally they mind their own business even tho they are warlords and are wanted by interpol for human rights violations and war crimes they seem... alright I guess its just the millenials that mess shit up and the amount of Somali guys in gangs is reaching an all time high I JUST HOPE THE OLD SOMALI WARLORDS, MINISTERS AND 'SEVEN SO CALLED PRESIDENTS SHOULD GO TO SOCOTRA AND LET THE NEW GENERATION TAKE CAre of shit, they have done nothing for the past 30 years people still be dying in the streets singing 'somalia ha noolato' HALF OF SOMALIA IS YOUNGER 17 that's insane

I just saw I had caps on my bad

Somali leaders should be replaced by younger educated people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending