Is it just me that struggles to eat food at iftar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macalin M

Out here
Come iftar time I end up eating like 2 sambuusa and I’m just full. I struggle to eat more, but it’s not that bad because I don’t feel hungry throughout the day and even when I break my fast I’m not hungry. Any of you like this?

World

VIP
Yup

I always eat 5-6 meals spread evenly throughout the day.

But whenever I fast, I lose my appetite and struggle to eat a lot of food during the short timeframe we have.

Macalin M

Out here
Yup

I always eat 5-6 meals spread evenly throughout the day.

But whenever I fast, I lose my appetite and struggle to eat a lot of food during the short timeframe we have.
My stomach gets full straight away but I don’t get hungry as much, blessing and a curse

I have that problem that led me eat twice daily, I didn't cook food for a long time, I bought a box of timir just one made me go from starving famine to eating a decent meal. After an hour you will feel starving famine again.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Waa ruuntin. It’s hard to eat as much as what you normally eat. Laakin sis you shouldn’t eat those oily sambuuse as afur. Eat something more nutritious and less oily/fatty food. This kind of food will make you full instantly.

This Ramadan I want to start almost everyday with a healthy soup. That doesn’t give me a disgusting bloated feeling and is easier for me to digest. After that you can have some fruits/cottage cheese or something else that isn’t so heavy.

Thats normal . Your body is literally receiving electric shocks from the surprise of eating food . You probably feel tired too straight after eating .

Go for a walk or something/taraweeh , eat vegetables or foods that will make you go to toilet and fill empty again . The key is to keep a balance between over eating and underrating which can cause fatigue and future problems .

I use to get like that eating all these oily Somali foods . It will give you acid reflux or gas problems in the long run .

Macalin M

Out here
Waa ruuntin. It’s hard to eat as much as what you normally eat. Laakin sis you shouldn’t eat those oily sambuuse as afur. Eat something more nutritious and less oily/fatty food. This kind of food will make you full instantly.

This Ramadan I want to start almost everyday with a healthy soup. That doesn’t give me a disgusting bloated feeling and is easier for me to digest. After that you can have some fruits/cottage cheese or something else that isn’t so heavy.
I’m a male but how can I give up oily food? It’s the best!!!

Space out your meals, no need to eat like pigs. I'm able to eat about 3,000 calories by making sure I don't excessively within the first 1 hour of breaking fast.

Macalin M

Out here
Space out your meals, no need to eat like pigs. I'm able to eat about 3,000 calories by making sure I don't excessively within the first 1 hour of breaking fast.
It’s not that I eat much it’s that I eat little and become full quick

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Come iftar time I end up eating like 2 sambuusa and I’m just full. I struggle to eat more, but it’s not that bad because I don’t feel hungry throughout the day and even when I break my fast I’m not hungry. Any of you like this?
eat maraq, yoghurt, milk, instant oatmeal, cereal. Drink lots of water too. I avoid oiled foods though 1 samosa will not bring big damage.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
You are lucky count your blessings. I'm the opposite with pseudo hunger. I get hungry 30 minutes after eating. :liberaltears:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Lol I get so full quickly my throat is full and I never even finished my normal meal.
It's like my mind and body are opposite

Status
Not open for further replies.