Is it just me or...

are movies these days sooooooooo boring walahi they hype things up in the trailers but they end up being terrible horta i was watching this movie songbird i was so excited watching the trailer but it just ended up being a waste of time older movies/shows are much better they're so obsessed with adding people from every group these days that they don't focus on the quality of the movie

Last edited:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
are movies these days sooooooooo boring walahi they hype things up in the trailers but they end up being terrible horta i was watching this movie songbird i was so excited watching the trailer but it just ended up being a waste of time older movies/shows are much better they're so obsessed with adding people from every group that they don't focus on the quality of the movie

Were there too many negroes in the film?

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
so true, theres nothing good. it’s gotten to the point where im even thinking of starting to read books :cosbyhmm:

Start with Robin Hobb's Realm of the Elderlings books:

GhzDIfL.jpg

Very grounded fantasy despite the names and excellently written characters all throughout the 20 or so books (made up of trilogies and like one 4 book series, if memory serves me right). Some of the best stories I've ever read.

Y'all are missing out on a treasure trove with books.

another one i was watching about sharks some movie on netflix i will go look for the name walahi the actors were so trash and cringy the black girl was the only good one and the ending was so fakeeeeeeeee all the characters died except the mc who didn't even have a scratch

Start with Robin Hobb's Realm of the Elderlings books:

GhzDIfL.jpg

Very grounded fantasy despite the names and excellently written characters all throughout the 20 or so books (made up of trilogies and like one 4 book series, if memory serves me right). Some of the best stories I've ever read.

Y'all are missing out on a treasure trove with books.
you lost me at 20 or so books

its not just you. all movies these days focus too long on the build up and overloading you with useless details that it just ruins the movies. I haven't watched an entire film in aaaaaages.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
You've probably watch to much movies that they have become predictable.

Plus, now they're spending 100 mill + to make a movie so they are probably going for the safest option

are movies these days sooooooooo boring walahi they hype things up in the trailers but they end up being terrible horta i was watching this movie songbird i was so excited watching the trailer but it just ended up being a waste of time older movies/shows are much better they're so obsessed with adding people from every group these days that they don't focus on the quality of the movie

Don't know what it is, I can't sit through a movie anymore. Either I dip out early or fall asleep lol

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
I haven’t watched a serious movie in over 10 years.
movies depress me because I know for 1.it’s fake 2.extremely cringe worthy.

much rather listen to lectures about the lives of prophets that’s like a movie to me or videos about interesting information about history

Trending

Latest posts