Is it disrespectful if your partner has a ferocious appetite for

Will you feel hurt in any way if your partner watches ?

• Hell yeah

Votes: 19 76.0%
  • Not at all

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters

BUSC BUSC

BEESHA-BARAKEYSAN
In todays world even the most conservative take lessons from famous films and in turn role play according to the scenarios watched. If your partner refuses to entertain your habit then please reconsider your relationship immediately.

@Mimir after reading this thread

giphy.gif

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
When a guy stumbles into ography. Through that surge of chemicals in his brain, it becomes addictive like heroin. And when a married man expends his sexual energy on , he then has less energy to direct toward his wife in what should be the appropriate expression of his love. With such depleted energy toward his wife, their marriage then begins to crack and crumble as well. An inappropriate focus of sexual energy can be devastating to a marriage.

Be careful walalayaal and safeguard your marriage.

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
When a guy stumbles into ography. Through that surge of chemicals in his brain, it becomes addictive like heroin. And when a married man expends his sexual energy on , he then has less energy to direct toward his wife in what should be the appropriate expression of his love. With such depleted energy toward his wife, their marriage then begins to crack and crumble as well. An inappropriate focus of sexual energy can be devastating to a marriage.

Be careful walalayaal and safeguard your marriage.
Abaayo, you are so right. 100%. This addictions corrupts the soul.

Could you give me the name of your profile picture. The girl looks amazing, those bantu features are hot.

this is the second time I have seen that picture in here.

In todays world even the most conservative take lessons from famous films and in turn role play according to the scenarios watched. If your partner refuses to entertain your habit then please reconsider your relationship immediately.
Sick. Please dont get married. You have no idea why and what people get married for.

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
Abaayo, you are so right. 100%. This addictions corrupts the soul.

Could you give me the name of your profile picture. The girl looks amazing, those bantu features are hot.

this is the second time I have seen that picture in here.
I'm a guy niyo

For research purposes I Would, with a sense of shame of course :(

is like alcohol or like any other drug in the sense that it can easily be addicting. An excessive amount of -watching can act as a detrimental force in your life and it can skew your view on sex altogether. can also act as an aid to a better sex life and show to a certain degree what's to be expected and how it all works.

As for me, I think if it's done within certain circumstances it's okay. For example, if he is away and we do not see each other for a long time than it would be okay since we still are humans and have desires and needs to be met. Secondly, I wouldn't want him to tell me and I wouldn't tell him.

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
For research purposes I Would, with a sense of shame of course :(

is like alcohol or like any other drug in the sense that it can easily be addicting. An excessive amount of -watching can act as a detrimental force in your life and it can skew your view on sex altogether. can also act as an aid to a better sex life and show to a certain degree what's to be expected and how it all works.

As for me, I think if it's done within certain circumstances it's okay. For example, if he is away and we do not see each other for a long time than it would be okay since we still are humans and have desires and needs to be met. Secondly, I wouldn't want him to tell me and I wouldn't tell him.

there is nothing positive about . will change your mindset, it will change your outlook of other people. It will make your thoughts be more sexualized. Anything about someone will become sexualized, their shoes, toes and the gap between the toes. The urge of licking toes, will just increase and increase. Until you one day see yourself, licking your own toes in the middle of the night. You feel empowered, then you remember Allah and start crying for help. Addiction, particularly perverted Hentai addiction. Can make the best of men, fall from their high horse.

Alhamdullilah I have never been into . I dont watch those disgusting videos. Hentai is debatable, if it really can be called ?

Nah :browtf:, I believe its just some perverted chinese invention. Just dont watch too much videos containing the toe-sucking genre. It will suck your soul out of your toes.

there is nothing positive about . will change your mindset, it will change your outlook of other people. It will make your thoughts be more sexualized. Anything about someone will become sexualized, their shoes, toes and the gap between the toes. The urge of licking toes, will just increase and increase. Until you one day see yourself, licking your own toes in the middle of the night. You feel empowered, then you remember Allah and start crying for help. Addiction, particularly perverted Hentai addiction. Can make the best of men, fall from their high horse.

Alhamdullilah I have never been into . I dont watch those disgusting videos. Hentai is debatable, if it really can be called ?

Nah :browtf:, I believe its just some perverted chinese invention. Just dont watch too much videos containing the toe-sucking genre. It will suck your soul out of your toes.

is not automatically bad for you. Some people can watch it without suffering from any side effect. It's usually the in-experienced and young that overly watch it. I agree that too much can lead to forming weird fetishes. I can understand why people that have never done it would watch it just to get a hint of what's coming. Also, people have desires, being away from your spouse for too long can make one watch it for momentary satisfaction.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I choose over women. No babies

I'm going full incel

I'm here to disappoint all womenkind

WarlikePointedBushbaby-size_restricted.gif

Lmao
is not automatically bad for you. Some people can watch it without suffering from any side effect. It's usually the in-experienced and young that overly watch it. I agree that too much can lead to forming weird fetishes. I can understand why people that have never done it would watch it just to get a hint of what's coming. Also, people have desires, being away from your spouse for too long can make one watch it for momentary satisfaction.
I’ve formed few fetishes back when I used to watch lots of :farmajoyaab:. Why not just do the deed without ?

EL LEETO

The all father,CEO of 2 fortune 500 companies
Hard to get a erection irl when you beat it to stars 24/7 its better to not beat it at all.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

What kind of role plays? :)