Is it better to marry from Somalia or the West?

Is it better to marry from Somalia or the West?

• West

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Somalia/East Africa/Arab world

Votes: 16 59.3%

• Total voters
Which is a better option for a guy trying to save his kids from degeneracy, prison or drugs?

Don’t bring them to the west if you decide to get one,two,three or four back home. Move there or visit when you want. You can land a 9/10 there with your education, passport and capital. You don’t even have to go to Somalia. Many beautiful and educated ethnic virgins are yearning to snatch you up all across the Arab world and Africa. You just have to play your cards right and could land a better halimo than the one you currently are talking to.

Most of them abroad can cook properly and can run a household. The ones here in Canada can barely make proper tea and they think they deserve to be a housewife. How can they be a housewife when they can’t cook properly or Clean? Some also drink and consume drugs which can be detrimental to your children’s future and health.

Last edited:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Conflict o interest as I personally don’t date Halimos but if I try to be objective I’d say Halimos back home are better and have better understanding of the dynamics of marriage :mybusiness:

Tough one Xalimos back home don’t mind cooking a meal but I can’t relate to them given the fact that we grew up in different societies so I’d prob lean more towards a western xalimo.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
I'd probably want a western raxanweyn baddie cause we would get along better if we were raised in a similar environment. Similar schooling. Similar teachings. We would be too different if I got someone from somalia

Which is a better option for a guy trying to save his kids from degeneracy, prison or drugs?

Don’t bring them to the west if you decide to get one,two,three or four back home. Move there or visit when you want. You can land a 9/10 there with your education, passport and capital. You don’t even have to go to Somalia. Many beautiful and educated ethnic virgins are yearning to snatch you up all across the Arab world and Africa. You just have to play your cards right and could land a better halimo than the one you currently are talking to.

Most of them abroad can cook properly and can run a household. The ones here in Canada can barely make proper tea and they think they deserve to be a housewife. How can they be a housewife when they can’t cook properly or Clean? Some also drink and consume drugs which can be detrimental to your children’s future and health.
Why not have all

im looking for one back home that speaks English(to a certain standard) and has some typa aqoon,that combined with a traditional somali upbringing that underpins the notion of bestowing respect to the husband is the gold standard, as when or if they are brought to the west in several years they are able to add value economically to the household.:manny:

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
It depends. What u want if u want a woman who you can have somali offspring who are good and our dhaqan and deen then somalia is the better option. She will probably also respect your role as a provider and play her role. But if u want someone you can have an understanding relationship with is western halimos. Id advise you to go back home if u want 100% somali kids with no identity issue who are proud of their lineage and forefathers.

World

VIP
Inshallah I would like to move back home one day, so I don’t think I want to marry a woman who doesn’t have the same intention. My preference would be a western woman who would like to move back home too since we’ll be more compatible, but if I can’t find one then allahu a’lam.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I can't relate to fobs. I relate to Reer America, Canadian, Australia and even some Reer European Somali women

An if I'm going to order a bride. The last women on my list are third world black women.

Money got to be well spent
:mjdontkno:

Last edited:
I can't relate to fobs. I relate to Reer America, Canadian, Australia and even some Reer European Somali women

An if I'm going to order a bride. The last women on my list are third world black women.

Money got to be well spent
:mjdontkno:
Many are educated and hold degrees from Arab and African institutions. Many of the ones in Toronto are doing worthless degrees like black studies and gender based degrees. The rest are doing anything other than STEM. It’s mostly the guys who pursue STEM degrees when they attend post secondary. Most guys would never study BLM focused degrees. Imagine going $30,000 in debt to pursue a degree that doesn’t even pay $15

Not everyone with a Western degree earns good money like a lot of these women. That degree is worthless if you are earning minimum wage after spending 4 years getting a degree.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Find a bride from the West who is willing to relocate to Somalia while u make money in the West. U will have to fly to her every 3 months. But knowing how stingy and how u love money, u will never marry huuno. U r like @Amirah cursed by no fault of yours :(

1616787738374.png

Find a bride from the West who is willing to relocate to Somalia while u make money in the West. U will have to fly to her every 3 months. But knowing how stingy and how u love money, u will never marry huuno. U r like @Amirah cursed by no fault of yours :(

View attachment 176866
lol it’s called having standards nayaa, something you wouldn’t know about. At least I haven’t been touring Somali forums since 1998 booty clapping for every skinny arse faraax that looks my way.
:trumpsmirk:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP

View attachment 176866
Despite the fact that I'm a cheapskate. I like my women expensive and close by
:diddyswag:

Last edited:
It depends where youre from personally as someone born in the west I'd like to marry someone from the west, easier to connect with. Preferably Sweden but I could do other diasporas dont really mind but I dont see myself marrying someone back home it would be a big culture difference

Last edited:

Trending