Is Islamophobia racism?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Motherfuck what Mohamud says you're a racist white man idolising & belittling bantu blacks don't think I ain't clocked you degrading blacks. You wish you were white bakhti foqol bakhti oo weliba gaal ah motherfucker:farole:

I endorse white genocide (open borders, seizing their wealth etc). I am like the least pro-white person ever. :mjlol:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I'll take the latter as a gaal your wisdom I consider it as ignorance likewise your ignorance is wisdom you are unable to see with your inner eye that the most benevolent has blessed us with but if it's covered in fluoride then you're fresh out of luck not that I believe in luck free your pineal gland from calcification by drinking distilled water naaya.
Stop throwing around words you don't know in the hope that it will form a coherent sentence. That isn't how the English language works.

Sharkman-Demon

Mossad Agent
Muzzies blow up 10 targets worldwide a day per day.

Society: we have to do something about terrorism

Muzzies: I am the victim, not those murdered and wounded
You hit the nail right on the head. Muzlamics are always claiming to be the victims instead showing compassion for the attacked when their ilk are bombing, beheading, enslaving, burning victims alive, and throwing people off rooftops. But no Muslims are victims of the evil evil west, that they love to live in and take their liberties and rights smh...f*ck OUTTA HERE WITH THAT BOOOOLSHIT!

43167f69a2187be062a305dbd2a95985.jpg

I voted no, but before I explain why, let me state that some racist elements are involved, however, their agenda is maquarades of being as anti-Muslims. Can others be anti-religion and not a racist? What has race got to do with 2 billion of Muslims of all colours and shades and even, when anti-Islam forces are people of all colours. Within Islam, Muslims don't like sects and they are contrived as non-Muslims worthy as killing by their scholars. For example, many Sunnis won't sympathise with Shia victims of children and women bombed to oblivion by the Saudis, in fact, they would like all Shias eliminated. Is that a religion of peace? Why can't we say a spade is spade when it comes to Islam without being labelled Islamophoebes?

Sharkman-Demon

Mossad Agent
I voted no, but before I explain why, let me state that some racist elements are involved, however, their agenda is maquarades of being as anti-Muslims. Can others be anti-religion and not a racist? What has race got to do with 2 billion of Muslims of all colours and shades and even, when anti-Islam forces are people of all colours. Within Islam, Muslims don't like sects and they are contrived as non-Muslims worthy as killing by their scholars. For example, many Sunnis won't sympathise with Shia victims of children and women bombed to oblivion by the Saudis, in fact, they would like all Shias eliminated. Is that a religion of peace? Why can't we say a spade is spade when it comes to Islam without being labelled Islamophoebes?
Facto!

Shark

I have told my cousin that I'm an atheist, you should have seen her anger and threats she made to my life. She is a Uni graduate and what will you expect from the "illiterate" masses? If Islam states that I should be killed for exercising my Rights to be a non-believer, why do they complain when I & others criticise it? It is like a despot screaming at anyone opposing him as despot-phoebes. So be it.

Sharkman-Demon

Mossad Agent
Shark

I have told my cousin that I'm an atheist, you should have seen her anger and threats she made to my life. She is a Uni graduate and what will you expect from the "illiterate" masses? If Islam states that I should be killed for exercising my Rights to be a non-believer, why do they complain when I & others criticise it? It is like a despot screaming at anyone opposing him as despot-phoebes. So be it.
I'll answer that with an intelligent meme lol :ftw9nwa:

C8VJ7msUMAALk0C.jpg

Shark

Your cousin should've told your parents instead all you atheists are Stalin and moa in the process of being made if you became a president of somalia that is if you can enter it you will ban Islam and kill all muslims

Sharkman-Demon

Mossad Agent
Your cousin should've told your parents instead all you atheists are Stalin and moa in the process of being made if you became a president of somalia that is if you can enter it you will ban Islam and kill all muslims
Stalin and Mao were communist and believed in that as an ideology. They just happened to be god-less but there actions do not reflect atheists, because we don't follow an already established set of beliefs like religious people.

24528548.jpg

Shark lol

Guf

I'd rather be washing dishes in McDonalds than becoming a president back home. I always opposed Marxism & Lennonism because it fosters dictatorship and despotic regimes that leads to the curtailments of the Rights of the individual. They do share similar regimes with the theological Islamic Sharia led nations. Atheism is not a religion and there are many evil people who profess to be atheists. Can you say the same thing for a Sharia dictatorship? Though none of you Muslims are willing to live under such a regime, Nope, you can't criticise it because you will be declared an infidel.

Yes since most Muslims are of swarthy extraction. The rabid Islamophobes only see swarthy looking foreigner when they hear the word "Muslim."

And this coming from avowed Atheist who hates organized religions with special loathing for Islam.

May Allah show us the path to Gaalnimo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending