Is his wife Afar or from Harar or Muslim Habeshi?

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
No childish racist comments please. Just say mashallah

So I was wondering where she is from

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Damn, how did the kid ended up having nappy hair? If his wife was Somali I bet that kid would look like a cadaan, it is shame that Somali genes are even weaker than even than the Oromos.
:wow:

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Damn, how did the kid ended up having nappy hair? If his wife was Somali I bet that kid would look like a cadaan, it is shame that Somali genes are even weaker than even than the Oromos.
There’s plenty of half white half somalis that look somali :it0tdo8:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

Yes isn't that obvious?she is a gaal who loves to masturbate to shemales.
:hemad:
There’s plenty of half white half somalis that look somali :it0tdo8:

Most of the mixed kids I have seen looked like Spaniards and didn't have any Somali features at all, I have a cousin of mine who is married to a German and most people don't even believe her when she tells them the kids are hers, she is mariin and the kids turned out to be looking like Italians.
:francis:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The kid is not hers, his mother died 5 years ago and he raised him until he met his new wife.

I'm shocked too. The father is obviously mixed race and his real mother was probably dark skinned herself