Is he a genius Somali Buisnessman or a Democrat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it a marketing ploy that money can't buy via an all media exposure of his business, or is he a partisan in the political debate? I think he is a smart guy and took advantage of the situation. How about those Somalis affected by the shutdown and are not Federal employees? Any free meals for them?

Afro Deli Offers Free Meals To Federal Workers During Shutdown.

ST. PAUL, Minn. (WCCO) — Afro Deli announced Wednesday it will offer free meals to federal employees for the duration of the partial government shutdown.

“It’s unfair what our community members are going through right now,” said Afro Deli owner Kahin Abdirahman, “We want them to know that we stand with them and will support them.”

The restaurant says beginning Wednesday it will provide free meals from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily as long as the shutdown continues. The offer is open to anyone who shows Afro Deli employees their federal government identification.

“We’re not political. We just want to do our part in supporting community members that support us every day. It’s about family and our village.” said Moussa Douleh, executive chef of Afro Deli.

Afro Deli‏ @AfroDeli
Afro Deli is proud to stand with government workers and contractors working without pay or laid off as a result of the ongoing government shutdown. We thank you for your service and will proudly feed you lunch!

Read the responses from readers.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
What about if he his over flood by federal employee or people claiming to be. how his he going handle that? It can get expensive fast.

What about if he his over flood by federal employee or people claiming to be. how his he going handle that? It can get expensive fast.

@Lostbox

Those are the risks that he took and I think, they have set-up a deadline that he and his financial advisor have worked out. The shutdown can't continue more than a month because it is negatively impacting on the U.S economy.

He is asking for a Federal government badge and serves them only for lunch. If he runs out food during that period, I think it is bad luck.

Imagine the media coverage and positive social media buzz it would create. Even visitors of people to Minnesota might visit his deli. Massive publicity.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending