Is Gucci Mane a clone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
I know its a old discussion, but let us set this once and for all

His ice cream tattoo suprisingly went missing, when he came out, gucci mane doesn't even sound like the old gucci, all this just because he lost weight cant be true.
IMG_1344.JPG

IMG_1345.JPG

IMG_1346.JPG

The government killed Gucci and is using this phony guy to pretend to be him. If people found out the real Gucci is dead all hell will break loose. I know I will make mayhem if I found out they killed Gucci

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Clone???? Nacaladi idinku dhacday dhaqancelis ASAP you just commited big time SHIRK

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
People fail to realize people change. He glowed up. Lost weight, bought designer brand clothes and grew his hair.

People fail to realize people change. He glowed up. Lost weight, bought designer brand clothes and grew his hair.
once in your mid 30s you dont suddenly become a different person and even change the way you talk completely. Its not the same dude

once in your mid 30s you dont suddenly become a different person and even change the way you talk completely. Its not the same dude
He has money now and probably started taking english lessons. Something that floyd might wanna look into.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Definitely cloned same thing eith Dave Chapelle. No way thats the original Chapelle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending