Is Gay Ok?

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
This Korean dude got kicked out after having a secret gender reassignment surgery in Thailand ofc
_110603184_mediaitem110603183.jpg

In South Korea, being LGBT is often seen as a disability or a mental illness :ftw9nwa:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-51204323

Last edited:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
They did the right thing it's a mental health issue.

My honest opinion of transexuals is it's just a extreme form of body dysmorphia and we shouldn't allow people to have these surgegyies on the presassumption it will make them feel better. Gender reassigment surgery doesn't deal with the main issue it covers it up ,which exacerbates the issue - the suicide rate for transexuals even after surgery is still fuckign high . So clearly something aint working here

We need to send them to therapy to deal with their body dysmorphia not put a bandage on a gaping wound.

They did the right thing it's a mental health issue.

My honest opinion of transexuals is it's just a extreme form of body dysmorphia and we shouldn't allow people to have these surgegyies on the presassumption it will make them feel better. Gender reassigment surgery doesn't deal with the main issue it covers it up which exacerbate the issue the suicide rate for transexuals even after surgery is still fuckign high .

We need to send them to therapy to deal with the body dysmorphia not put a bandage on a gaping wound.

I agree with you on that Transgenderism seems to be a mental health issue and should be dealt with accordingly. However, I don't think being a transgender makes you less eligible for certain services. I don't believe Him identifying as a woman stops him from performing well within his profession.

Does therapy even help? I think more research needs to be done on transgender people to figure out a pattern and to hopefully even pinpoint the cause.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I agree with you on that Transgenderism seems to be a mental health issue and should be dealt with accordingly. However, I don't think being a transgender makes you less eligible for certain services. I don't believe Him identifying as a woman stops him from performing well within his profession.

Does therapy even help? I think more research needs to be done on transgender people to figure out a pattern and to hopefully even pinpoint the cause.
Isn't being gay the same then?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid

I don't think dismissing from certain services is a good thing. However in this particular case she just joined the service as a man and then got gender reassignment surgery. That has to take a large mental toll on a person and is a liability especially in something as importmant as the army. The timing is far to close to eachother in my opinion but I agree with you . If Ms.Byun had thesurgery ages ago there wouldnt be a need for dismissal, the mental health of a solider is vital in the army . Also rules are rules it's the army not a university

Therapy is only at it's begining stages for most conditions it may not fix things now, but hopefully in the future it is more effective.Doesn't mean we should not use it

Last edited:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I don't think being gay is a mental illness because being gay just means that someone is attracted to the same gender.
But that is counter productive biologically. Must be something wrong with the individual or their environment to turn out like that

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
Gender reassignment surgeries should be banned. So many people want their biological sex back. It's so sad because the damage cant be reversed.:faysalwtf:

But that is counter productive biologically. Must be something wrong with the individual or their environment to turn out like that

It's counterproductive if you believe that there is an innate biological goal to mate and produce offsprings. Genetics and social environment mould people into becoming who they are. I would believe that homosexuality is a biological trait. Homosexuality is not exactly unnatural, we can even see such behaviour reflected out in nature. I think, however, the environment also plays a part in how you behave as a gay man. That might be why we see some gays that are extremely effeminate and some masculine.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
It's counterproductive if you believe that there is an innate biological goal to mate and produce offsprings. Genetics and social environment mould people into becoming who they are. I would believe that homosexuality is a biological trait. Homosexuality is not exactly unnatural, we can even see such behaviour reflected out in nature. I think, however, the environment also plays a part in how you behave as a gay man. That might be why we see some gays that are extremely effeminate and some masculine.
The feminine ones
:nahgirl:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
If I see gays down the street I’m not gonna insult them or attack them obviously
But in my head I’m like damn your parents were probably overjoyed to have a son and now they got something else entirely :damn:

Trending