Incel is for white people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so because they think even skinny Abdis have big ****s down there. And girls only want that thing.

If it’s hanging on to an ugly guy they want him.

Asian guys are incels because they look mongoloid and have no size down there. They have no body hair and lack any charisma.

But an Abdi being an incel is impossible. If he is then he choose to be virgin.

Last edited:
how can anyone be an incel these days its a mystery,with tinder and all is it even possibe?
But an Abdi bring an incel is impossible. If he is then he choose to be virgin.
this is what these people dont understand its hard to stay away from zinnah than getting it these days sxb,everyone is gettig some even the asians,in africa the asians when they leave they leave half chinese babies everywhere

how can anyone be an incel these days its a mystery,with tinder and all is it even possibe?

this is what these people dont understand its hard to stay away from zinnah than getting it these days sxb,everyone is gettig some even the asians,in africa the asians when they leave they leave half chinese babies everywhere

Some people forget to create an appalling personality.

You don't even need a good personality, just an interesting one.

I don’t know who would f*ck an Asian, can’t even get horny by looking at them

Apollo

VIP
I think so because they think even skinny Abdis have big ****s down there. And girls only want that thing.

If it’s hanging on to an ugly guy they want him.

Asian guys are incels because they look mongoloid and have no size down there. They have no body hair and lack any charisma.

But an Abdi being an incel is impossible. If he is then he choose to be virgin.

Somali incel doesn't exist in the West.

They can import brides from Somalia easily. Millions of desperados out there.

White incel is a thing.

It makes sense a skinny Abdi would be big down there because the more skinny you are the less fat hiding your dick. So they are not wrong. Fat ones have smaller one because of what I said above.

Status
Not open for further replies.