Is Christianity Superior Knowledge Of God?

Chunks

Ghetto King of Sverige
VIP
@Ebuo attributes of god are mentioned long time ago in the old testament, it doesn't describe what god is but only describes what god does, there is a fundamental difference. Islam has various flavors of allah understanding but it is quite accepted in the mainstream that allah is not percievabel to our human mind, this isn't a salafi thing but is quite mainstream idea in Islam, the ones who describe allah are the ones who are not mainstream.

So my question stands how do u pray to something your mind cannot grasp? ur prayers are directed to what? ur answer will be simple to god but at the same time u say you can't understand who god is, it's a conflict in one sentence. As i conclude muslims literally pray to 'nothing' because nothing is the only thing allah satisfies because everything won't satisfy allah as it can be percieved, the only thing we cannot percieve as humans is nothingness. :pachah1:

I know your a muslim probably not hardcore but just for societal sake, I highly doubt many Somalis believe in it and just do that nonsense because it's cultural now but not cause they think it's real.
So I should worship mounds of shaped clay like the Hindus or idolise the moment a prophet died like the Christians to the extent worshipping him too. Jews denied Jesus and despised him.

Allah doesn't like to be perceived by the Human mind because it leads to shirk and he'll be associated with idols.

Chunks

Ghetto King of Sverige
VIP
@Garen @Omar del Sur religion is dying, most people are religious for social reasons not that there is a real belief in it, I would say only 10% genuinely are religious in Muslim world. The rest are clearly putting on a show for social reasons, especially the ones who come out in public and want to be seen are all show, those types are dead inside spiritually.
The opinion of a unemployed man living in his hooyo's basement.

You're practically a joke.

Islam is the fastest growing religion right now and will over take Christianity by 2050.

Show me the statistics of the decline of Islam you're making me laugh you fool.

The opinion of a unemployed man living in his hooyo's basement.

You're practically a joke.

Islam is the fastest growing religion right now and will over take Christianity by 2050.

Show me the statistics of the decline of Islam you're making me laugh you fool.
@One Star To Rule Them All your Isaaq dude your not great at this sort of topic, u respond with 'calacaal' and emotions. Leaving Islam is now natural, the non-religious are around 20% of the Islamic world

Don't u see how many non-religious people u see on Somalispot irrespective if their agnostic-atheist or even just non practising muslim? u r in denial, the idea of god was great at one time but it has been abused to much now, the islamic world is in the stage of secular revolution where society is starting to turn against the religion, the main reason is because the religious people are trying to impose their way of life thru the state and people are fed up their freedom to disbelieve is being infringed on. The shit is gonna hit the fan in Somalia, Somalis tend to bury this topic away because they know it exists but have no answer for it so denial and ignoring is their response.

Sudan has taken a major leap to separate religion from state, no more imposing people to believe, no more interfering in people faith or sins, it has nothing to do with a governmentn to regulate what is between man and god, damn how hard is that to understand. U going to kill me if i drink alcohol and choose to be gay when I am not harming anyone and making my own choice? u can't impose shariah law on us, keep it to yourself, even god doesn't impose shariah law he said u can choose to follow or not follow, so what the fuck are u doing imposing this shit in the parliament, i will poke ur eyes out wallahi.

The only country that isn't growing in their disbelief is yemen who has actually slided back in the couple of years but all other regions of the arab world their making tremendous growth in disbelief.

Last edited:

GemState

Probitas
Go study ex muslims and the rate of atheism in islamic world. Not just atheism but the rate of chrsitianity is growing at unprecendented levels. I read one statistic 20% of saudis are atheists. Surely islam is dying and about to self implode. Islam has nothing to offer the world except rituals and repetitive worship, u know that and I know that, everyone knows that but we all keep silent about that cause u feel scared to say something.
It's the opposite, Muslims have an extremely high fertility rate, which is why Islam is the fastest-growing religion.

"The number of Muslims is expected to increase by 70% – from 1.8 billion in 2015 to nearly 3 billion in 2060. In 2015, Muslims made up 24.1% of the global population. Forty-five years later, they are expected to make up more than three-in-ten of the world’s people (31.1%)."

Nearly 1/3 of the planet's population will be Muslim by 2050 and will overtake Christianity as the largest religion in the world

Muslims are expected to make up a large percentage of the population in Europe as well
1600592006741.png

:banderas:

It's the opposite, Muslims have an extremely high fertility rate, which is why Islam is the fastest-growing religion.

"The number of Muslims is expected to increase by 70% – from 1.8 billion in 2015 to nearly 3 billion in 2060. In 2015, Muslims made up 24.1% of the global population. Forty-five years later, they are expected to make up more than three-in-ten of the world’s people (31.1%)."

Nearly 1/3 of the planet's population will be Muslim by 2050

Muslims are expected to make up a large percentage of the population in Europe as well View attachment 141824

:banderas:
That actually makes it easier to spread disbelief in Islamic land, younger population means their more open to ideas and their usually very inexperienced in life, so u can re-educate them that islam has only given them poverty and war, while u show them how disbelief is successful and a person his age is ten times more productive. What hurts Islam the most is how backward their country are, u will never escape explaining that failure away except the usual finger pointing which their famous for but which young ppl will get tired of and seek disbelief as their answer.

GemState

Probitas
That actually makes it easier to spread disbelief in Islamic land, younger population means their more open to ideas and their usually very inexperienced in life, so u can re-educate them that islam has only given them poverty and war, while u show them how disbelief is successful and a person his age is ten times more productive.
But that's completely nonsensical, how would someone being an Atheist/Christian make them more productive than being a Muslim? Islam places a high value on education and productivity, it also is very strict with rulings on harmful vices like Alcohol and gambling that can derail someone's life.

The problem with Christianity is that it's been watered down and reformed so many times that it doesn't have any real convictions anymore, it's more of a cultural thing now than anything else.

I discussed with this user before. :susp: Wallahi, this guy is joke.

1) Boy. Allah don't put such a burden on his creations with original sin that Adam made. that is obviously unfair, for Allah is Just. (Verse 6:164) (Muhammad), tell them, "Should I take a lord besides God when He is the Lord of all things?" All one's evil deeds are against one's own soul. No one will be considered responsible for another's sins. You will all be returned to your Lord who will tell you what is right and wrong in disputed matters among you.

2) 1 + 1 + 1+ = 1. Hooray! What a simple math, eh? No.

"God" what does it mean to us? The One in which is capable of anything. Everything is created by God. Everything cant exist without God. Our minds are incapable when it comes to understand God. God merely present us a case that we should understand when it comes to not associating with God. There must be one God.
(Verse 4:171) O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, "Three"; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs.

(Verse 21:22 )Had there been other deities in the heavens and the earth besides God, both the heavens and the earth would have been destroyed. God, the Lord of the Throne, is too Glorious to be as they think He is.

Unfortunately for you, Christianity practices in "Trinity" aka three in one. Father, Son and Holy Ghost. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no.

3) Interesting. you presented a case why you like the thought, in which Christians get ticket to heaven, even if they commit a horrible sins but they are acquired of their actions, just because they believe in salvation. Humans are created weak, according to God. Which means humans can do good and bad deeds. Hitler was Christian but he will free pass, spitting on six millions of corpses. We humans MUST held accountable for our deeds, whether it is good or bad. Allah is Ultimate JUDGE and He will decide the consequences of our actions. Finally, God will destroy this nonsense as Allah said in the Quran; (Verse 2:111) And they say, "None will enter Paradise except one who is a Jew or a Christian." That is [merely] their wishful thinking, Say, "Produce your proof, if you should be truthful."

Chunks

Ghetto King of Sverige
VIP
That actually makes it easier to spread disbelief in Islamic land, younger population means their more open to ideas and their usually very inexperienced in life, so u can re-educate them that islam has only given them poverty and war, while u show them how disbelief is successful and a person his age is ten times more productive. What hurts Islam the most is how backward their country are, u will never escape explaining that failure away except the usual finger pointing which their famous for but which young ppl will get tired of and seek disbelief as their answer.
As I said countless times stop mixing religion with politics.

There has never been two warring Muslim kingdoms in centuries.

The kafireen are actually to blame from the Invasion of both Afghanistan/Iraq and colonialism.

You can see the Iranians and Saudis using Islam as political leverage against others.

Chunks

Ghetto King of Sverige
VIP
@One Star To Rule Them All your Isaaq dude your not great at this sort of topic, u respond with 'calacaal' and emotions. Leaving Islam is now natural, the non-religious are around 20% of the Islamic world

Don't u see how many non-religious people u see on Somalispot irrespective if their agnostic-atheist or even just non practising muslim? u r in denial, the idea of god was great at one time but it has been abused to much now, the islamic world is in the stage of secular revolution where society is starting to turn against the religion, the main reason is because the religious people are trying to impose their way of life thru the state and people are fed up their freedom to disbelieve is being infringed on. The shit is gonna hit the fan in Somalia, Somalis tend to bury this topic away because they know it exists but have no answer for it so denial and ignoring is their response.

Sudan has taken a major leap to separate religion from state, no more imposing people to believe, no more interfering in people faith or sins, it has nothing to do with a governmentn to regulate what is between man and god, damn how hard is that to understand. U going to kill me if i drink alcohol and choose to be gay when I am not harming anyone and making my own choice? u can't impose shariah law on us, keep it to yourself, even god doesn't impose shariah law he said u can choose to follow or not follow, so what the fuck are u doing imposing this shit in the parliament, i will poke ur eyes out wallahi.

The only country that isn't growing in their disbelief is yemen who has actually slided back in the couple of years but all other regions of the arab world their making tremendous growth in disbelief.
Continue bringing qabil into religious discussions. You're clearly lost and butthurt after Apuss' defeat.

I don't really care what you think as I said countless times Islam is not dying.

For every one person who leaves at least 50 other people replaces them.

Also the atheists mentioned on this forum come from the west.

Sudan scrapped the apostasy law and alcohol law to benefit the pagans and Christians living there.

Also no-one really cares about gays but when they import their agenda into the minds of children then it becomes a problem.

Tell me what countries the 6 billion Muslims come from.

Islam is going to stay whether you like it or not you're basically embarrassing yourself no-one is agreeing with you here.

adam hassan

Ambitious GEELJIRO
@DR OSMAN
your capable enough to understand politics so i will attempt to disprove christianity.

1. While the developed doctrine of the Trinity is not explicit in the books that constitute the New Testament, the New Testament possesses a "triadic" understanding of God[6] and contains a number of Trinitarian formulas.[7] The doctrine of the Trinity was first formulated among the fathers of the Church as early Christians attempted to rationalize the relationship between Jesus and God in their scriptural documents and prior traditions.[8] source - wiki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity

it basically says they played about with the bible

2. do you not think the fundamental belief in christianity- belief that jesus is the son of god would not be explicit like daylight in the old testament and the new testament

3. in the quran 3 ayahs directly opose the notion of the trinity: Quran 4 (An-Nisa), ayat 171,
quran 5 (Al-Ma'ida), ayat 72-75, Quran 5 (Al-Ma'ida), ayat 116-118

4. consider what the trinity means, all 3 entities are equal, god, jesus and the holy spirit. so why does christianity take preference to jesus as being their god.

5. consider this, how can a father be equal in status to his son? what is the purpose of having a son- christians say he was sent down to take on the sins of mankind yet couldnt god just have forgiven the people as in islam he is the all-forgiving and all-powerful.

6. in islam allah is self sufficient and doesnt need children because he is ever lasting, the christians attempt to give human qualities to allah.

the reason i commented on politics is that the priests attempted to make their own conclusions about the bible and messed it up, removing whatever they wanted and legalised whatever they wanted.
for example: In Genesis 19:30–38 Lot's daughters got their father drunk, and over two consecutive nights had sex with him without his knowledge. They both got pregnant. The older daughter gave birth to Moab, while the younger daughter gave birth to Ammon. Some say that Lot's daughters may have feared that they were the last humans on Earth and wanted to preserve the human race, however this perspective is illogical because they knew people lived in the nearby village of Zoar.[3]

subhaanallah they accused a prophet of incest

adam hassan

Ambitious GEELJIRO
As I said countless times stop mixing religion with politics.

There has never been two warring Muslim kingdoms in centuries.

The kafireen are actually to blame from the Invasion of both Afghanistan/Iraq and colonialism.

You can see the Iranians and Saudis using Islam as political leverage against others.
brother i suggest you repent if you are a true muslim.

Indeed, We sent down the Torah, in which was guidance and light. The prophets who submitted [to Allah] judged by it for the Jews, as did the rabbis and scholars by that with which they were entrusted of the Scripture of Allah, and they were witnesses thereto. So do not fear the people but fear Me, and do not exchange My verses for a small price. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed – then it is those who are the disbelievers. surah maidah verse 44

it is kufr to replace sharia law with democracy so there is no politics without islam, if you acknowledge allah is the best of judges

Im a qurano-sceintist meaning I believe science is more holy and important than everything else muslims do today other than the words of the quran. Because the quran is the 'dastuur" of conduct between humans: do not kill a person, he who kills a person is like he has killed humanity, only kill in obvious self defense, there is no forcing in religion, god is more powerful than you and needs nothing from you neither can you benefit him anything nor can you harm him , everything you do only benefits you, etc.
This is a troll post.

Indeed, We sent down the Torah, in which was guidance and light. The prophets who submitted [to Allah] judged by it for the Jews, as did the rabbis and scholars by that with which they were entrusted of the Scripture of Allah, and they were witnesses thereto. So do not fear the people but fear Me, and do not exchange My verses for a small price. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed – then it is those who are the disbelievers. surah maidah verse 44

it is kufr to replace sharia law with democracy so there is no politics without islam, if you acknowledge allah is the best of judges
Democracy isn't the issue with Islam, they don't mind how a government is elected be it sultanate, elections, dictatorship, etc. The issue is shariah law and human right principles. Shariah says all it's citizens have to be under shariah even disbelievers even if you don't believe it, this means they take away your ability to choose how to live your life as a disbeliever. It doesn't respect humanity, it only respects protecting muslims way of life. It doesn't promote co-existence, it is fundamentally against freedom for it's people to decide to believe or disbelieve which is not quranic at all, you have the right to reject god and still enjoy the same freedom and equality as muslims.

Plus as secularist we believe in a govt of the people for the people by the people, we don't worship a state like muslims do, a state is not god in our eyes but a form of societal management. Where-as the state is holy matter in Islam, hence it's god.

Last edited:

Chunks

Ghetto King of Sverige
VIP

I'm referring to the people who use Islam as a political tool. You haven't read it with context:mjlol:

Did I even say Sharia should be replaced?

:ufdup:You're literally whipping out verses of the Qu'ran and saying I committed sin.

Plus as secularist we believe in a govt of the people for the people by the people
I don't understand this at all and I think it's because your position does not make sense.

You say you want a government of the people for the people by the people.

Okay.

But how is that consistent with wanting a secular government in Somalia?

By your own logic, Somalia should have a Muslim government- unless the majority of Somalia's population are liberal secular types who don't believe in sharia.

I don't understand this at all and I think it's because your position does not make sense.

You say you want a government of the people for the people by the people.

Okay.

But how is that consistent with wanting a secular government in Somalia?

By your own logic, Somalia should have a Muslim government- unless the majority of Somalia's population are liberal secular types who don't believe in sharia.
Secularism removes religious affairs from the state, the state has no right to intervene and punish people on belief and disbelief or sins, it's not matters of the state but matters of god. The state deals with crimes between people not matters of sins which is matters for god.

Do u believe a govt of the people, by the people, for the people essentially means it represents the people meaning their shared humanity, not if they are majority or minority or belief system or race or any other identity. Their humanity is endowed with inalienable rights by god, hence the role of a secular govt is to protect those rights of all(not majority only) but all the people ba lagu yiri not 'majority' of the people as u assume.

@Omar del Sur study secular humanism which is what I hold to be the highest form of ideals and beliefs in the world, it's a system about our humanity, not about our religious identity, race, political idealogy(left or right), or majority or minority, or ethnicity, it's above all those petty matters and ascribes rights to you and me as first and foremost by being a human, the rest is irrelevant.

U r confusing democracy with secular humanism principles maybe, democracy is who runs the govt and the majority run the govt but minority enjoy the same fundamental rights as the majority.

Trending

Latest posts