Is Christianity Superior Knowledge Of God?

Apophis

Puntland First
VIP
A God that sends his Son who is aslo God, to come to earth to be humiliated, tortured and killed in order to forgive a sin commited by Adam? The creation killed the creator

“My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” Those terrifying words occur in two Gospels — Matthew 27:46 and Mark 15:34 — as Jesus is hanging on the cross near death.

:comeon:

A God that sends his Son who is aslo God, to come to earth to be humiliated, tortured and killed in order to forgive a sin commited by Adam? The creation killed the creator

“My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” Those terrifying words occur in two Gospels — Matthew 27:46 and Mark 15:34 — as Jesus is hanging on the cross near death.

:comeon:
Christians respond that god loves us that he realized we weren't going to be perfect like how he created adam which is what can get us back in touch with god, no amount of deeds, rituals, prayers will answer the fact u will make a mistake somewhere in your life and even that small mistake is a blemish no matter how high or low becuz mistakes r from satan, it's not a trait of god, since god is perfect. U were tempted by satan to fall, u did fall, now all the mistakes u do is a result of satan.

God cannot tolerate u into his kingdom as a sinner but deny satan the same right, because a sin no matter how small or big is a sin, your still a criminal in the eyes of god. He took pity on mankind and took his son to pay for this sins because no-one else is perfect enough to do so. Christians call this the SALVATION no more wondering around the wilderness or in constant prayer and hoping for the best like muslims, god came down and thru that all are saved now thru faith in jesus. The least u can do is acknowledge god went thru all of this for u so u don't waste your time making yourself halal food and rituals and prayers and hajj and all this nonsensical rituals and traditions of man becaus it still won't save u because u will have at least one blemish thru out ur life and you are no different to someone who has million blemishes in his life for one blemish removes perfections.

@Apophis do not ask god to pardon sins because it's like asking him to pardon satan, he will destroy sin and burn it away forever. The dilemma now is your a sinner and u will burn away with the father of sins who is satan because god cannot be in the presence of evil, he has to punish and burn it away so it's separate from him. I agree with this concept 100% a god that pardon sins in my opinion might as well pardon satan also and how this reflects on him as perfection yet tolerating imperfections is silly dont u think?

Again you confused.
Communist don’t believe faith . They believe community, whatever you produce is shared.
For example if you have farm , whatever you produce from the farm it belong or shared between the state and the community.
Whereas capitalism believe have faith yourself and save yourself.
It all depends on you.
Actually, it is you that did not understand. Nowhere did I claim that Protestantism and Communism are the same in terms of economics. You didn't understand my point.

I said Protestantism is like Communism in a specific respect- "salvation by faith". This is a similarity between them because according to both, you are saved by believing in their creed. As long as you believe in Communism, your actual behavior doesn't matter in regards to you being allegedly a good Communist. This is why you can commit all kinds of crimes but according to Communism you are still a good person as long as you believe in Communism.

Protestantism/Communism: *your actual morals as a person don't matter, what matters is your belief in the creed*- ie salvation by faith. It's a variation of the same thing.

@Omar del Sur this modern day flavor of Islam needs to be scrapped, it's unappealing and sounds like an interpretation done by people who want control and power over society, I don't think it holds any merit, I mean it's a blessing and good deed to eat with your 3 fingers, what sort of religion teaches the way u eat is some form of worship. U take it further by controlling how one enters the toilet and bathroom with his 'right leg' or whatever nonsense. This is what u call rituals, islam today is full of rituals it has lost any appeal to mankind, it's on a downward spiral and going to be extinct like all the other ritual based religions of the past.

@Omar del Sur this modern day flavor of Islam needs to be scrapped, it's unappealing and sounds like an interpretation done by people who want control and power over society, I don't think it holds any merit, I mean it's a blessing and good deed to eat with your 3 fingers, what sort of religion teaches the way u eat is some form of worship. U take it further by controlling how one enters the toilet and bathroom with his 'right leg' or whatever nonsense. This is what u call rituals, islam today is full of rituals it has lost any appeal to mankind, it's on a downward spiral and going to be extinct like all the other ritual based religions of the past.
"What sort of religion teaches the way you eat is some form of worship?" Christians at least in theory are supposed to pray before they eat. It's a common Christian practice.

If Islam has lost all appeal and is going extinct then there's no point in you attacking it.

I think it was Nietzsche who said God is dead. I'm not sure what year in the 1800's it was.

Django

VIP
Why can no-one answer what is allah nature, I can answer u what my nature is 'i am human', I don't answer it by saying I am 'creation' which would mean u wouldn't what type of creation I am. So it's silly saying Allah is the creator and ending it there, it means u don't have enough information about allah nature and need to back down to christians and accept the L when they say Islam is spiritually inferior to christianity who describes their god nature as a trinity.

U guys criticize the trinity but at least they delved into the topic of their god nature, u guys haven't even answered the question of allah nature, u know Islam doesn't talk about this so u assume the best answer is attacking the trinity but a christian will respond to you quite easily and say at least their religion has knowledge of their god's nature intimately and u don't and u will have to bend the knee.

The other thing muslims fail to answer is why I am here, I never decided to come to earth, so If allah ordained my presence here, it wasn't my choice so why am I being tested? it's stupid response by muslims to say allah ordained mankind to earth, it means mankind isn't responsible and therefore it's stupid testing them for something they didn't do. Christians get around this by explaining the 'fall' of adam'.
Allah is one , He is omnipresent and self sufficient, perfect in every sense with no weakness., he was never born nor did he give birth to.No one is like him he is the beginning and the end.
(Sura Ikhlas)

He is Allah the only one non but him he is the living ( never dies) and mighty and established .He never gets tired nor feels sleepy.To him belongs the dominion of the heavens and earth.Non gives intercession without his permission.He knows what happened in the past and what will happen in the future.Nor does any knowledge
or activity escape his grasp ( all Knowing) without his authority.His throne extends the earth and the heavens( meaning his throne is humongous).He is Bigger and stronger and most powerful.
(Ayatul Kursi)

He is the lord there is non like him,He knows the knowledge of the.hidden and what is apparent.He is most forgiving most gracious.He is the lord there is non like him.He is the King ( who controls.all dominions of heaven and earth) Holy and sacred He is peace, he provides immunity & stability and keeper of. records(your good deeds which will.not.go to waste) He is the mighty and most powerful.Full of pride.Praise be to him against what they associate him with ( trinity or sharing power with other gods).
He is the Lord the creator bestower of form/shape.of.living creatures and gives appearance to living beings to him belongs the most beautiful attributes.He is the one that is being praised in the heavens and earth and he is he might and most knowledgeable.and wise.

( last verses of suratul Hashr)

Dr you need to give time and learn Islam before you give your verdict.

"What sort of religion teaches the way you eat is some form of worship?" Christians at least in theory are supposed to pray before they eat. It's a common Christian practice.

If Islam has lost all appeal and is going extinct then there's no point in you attacking it.

I think it was Nietzsche who said God is dead. I'm not sure what year in the 1800's it was.
What sort of god wants his servants thinking about him and worshipping him constantly. I would tell my kids to live their life and don't worry about me as a parent, yet this god demands you spend everyday dedicated to it. @Django

Allah is one , He is omnipresent and self sufficient, perfect in every sense with no weakness., he was never born nor did he give birth to.No one is like him he is the beginning and the end.
(Sura Ikhlas)

He is Allah the only one non but him he is the living ( never dies) and mighty and established .He never gets tired nor feels sleepy.To him belongs the dominion of the heavens and earth.Non gives intercession without his permission.He knows what happened in the past and what will happen in the future.Nor does any knowledge
or activity escape his grasp ( all Knowing) without his authority.His throne extends the earth and the heavens( meaning his throne is humongous).He is Bigger and stronger and most powerful.
(Ayatul Kursi)

He is the lord there is non like him,He knows the knowledge of the.hidden and what is apparent.He is most forgiving most gracious.He is the lord there is non like him.He is the King ( who controls.all dominions of heaven and earth) Holy and sacred He is peace, he provides immunity & stability and keeper of. records(your good deeds which will.not.go to waste) He is the mighty and most powerful.Full of pride.Praise be to him against what they associate him with ( trinity or sharing power with other gods).
He is the Lord the creator bestower of form/shape.of.living creatures and gives appearance to living beings to him belongs the most beautiful attributes.He is the one that is being praised in the heavens and earth and he is he might and most knowledgeable.and wise.

( last verses of suratul Hashr)

Dr you need to give time and learn Islam before you give your verdict.
U describe allah by everything he isn't, but u fail to describe what he is beyond saying he is 1, that's like me saying django is 1 and leaving it at that, what sort of nonsense is this. If I was to describe django I would say he is a creation, his nature is human, his inner relationships is he is a father or son or brother or something distinct from other creation. But this god doesn't do this about himself, so how are we in his image like @Mckenzie was preaching when this god lacks everything we have.

Christians give thanks to god for their meal, they don't say like islam u need to eat with 3 fingers and regulate people's eating habits, this is ritual and pagan, what's next you going to regulate how i wash my ass and say one way of washing ur ass is ajar and blessing and another way is evil? islam is spiritually dead

Django

VIP
What sort of god wants his servants thinking about him and worshipping him constantly. I would tell my kids to live their life and don't worry about me as a parent, yet this god demands you spend everyday dedicated to it. @Django
First thing is first even if you prayed your whole life and did not sin even once that will not increase the wealth and power of.God.Also even if you sinned your whole life that will not decrease the power of God or.make.him worse off.

The reason God made man is to worship him.A life without a purpose is not life.
We have been brought to this life.so that we can be tested on our steadfastness and every one has different test according to their ability.The real.life is the hereafter which is full of bliss.This world is just a test.You will reap what you saw.So if you do evil.you will be held accountable and be punished if you act in a good way then you will be rewarded.So God set a standard of moral.codes of conduct.Like Do not kill.be kind to your neighbours parents etc

In this world.you are either dedicated to God which is the easy way or you are dedicated to your own lust/impulse.

Without purpose in life we lose the meaning of living and every small.calamoty that hits us becomes like a.tonardo.We never appreciate what we.have in life.

Earning a halal.living is an act of worship.Feeding your family is an act.of worship being kind to your neighbours is an act.of worship.etc.bearing in mind you are.doing this to.please God.So eevery activity you do turns into.act.of worship if your intentions are to please.Allah.Like saying bismillah and.eating food or sleeping with your wife you get rewarded for that as it's an act of worship.

Django

VIP
U describe allah by everything he isn't, but u fail to describe what he is beyond saying he is 1, that's like me saying django is 1 and leaving it at that, what sort of nonsense is this. If I was to describe django I would say he is a creation, his nature is human, his inner relationships is he is a father or son or brother or something distinct from other creation. But this god doesn't do this about himself, so how are we in his image like @Mckenzie was preaching when this god lacks everything we have.
You missed the point, why would God need a son or brother.having kids.means for.continuity of your kind that you will.die and.your kids will be left and they will also give birth and face the same.cycle. of birth growth old age and death which is nature of beings on earth.
When I say.Allah is one it means he is unique and no one resembles him in his power and ability and description he is living and never dies nor does he need companionship is.the way he has described himself in the Quraan.Not the way you want him to be.

May Allah guide you from the depths of darkness.
You are the first Somali atheist I have encountered after years.

Christians give thanks to god for their meal, they don't say like islam u need to eat with 3 fingers and regulate people's eating habits, this is ritual and pagan, what's next you going to regulate how i wash my ass and say one way of washing ur ass is ajar and blessing and another way is evil? islam is spiritually dead
cleanliness is important

The one thing that ruined Christianity is the fact that all previous prophets of theirs had one message, worship one god. Then outta nowhere they say jesus pulled up and was god. Ironically there wasn't one time he called himself god in the bible

So do you think you created yourself or were created by no one?
God is dead meaning it's not something that brings people together, it tears communities apart. There has been no benefit from religion, it has caused destruction like we see with shabaab. Say after me GOD IS DEAD

God is dead meaning it's not something that brings people together, it tears communities apart. There has been no benefit from religion, it has caused destruction like we see with shabaab. Say after me GOD IS DEAD
The truth is you are dead and you don't even see it.
Tell us wise man what does bring people together? Trinity isn't doing well as christianity is rapidly declining. You're simply trying to elevate their religion even though it isn't consistent. What's wrong with regulating our lives? A majority what we are told to do are benefits and what we are ordered to abstain from are things that will harm us or others.

Garen

Lacaag Legion
VIP
You shouldn't lie but... then again, nothing is haraam for the atheists.
"God is Dead" (German: About this sound„Gott ist tot“ (help·info); also known as The Death of God) is a widely quoted statement by German philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche. Nietzsche used the phrase to express his idea that the Enlightenment had eliminated the possibility of the existence of God. However, proponents of the strongest form of the Death of God theology have used the phrase in a literal sense, meaning that the Christian God, who had existed at one point, has ceased to exist. Nietzsche's complete statement is, "God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe this blood off us? What water is there for us to clean ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we have to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become gods simply to appear worthy of it?"

Trending