• This website is being maintained/upgraded and may have some downtime or errors.

Is Christianity Superior Knowledge Of God?

Why can no-one answer what is allah nature, I can answer u what my nature is 'i am human', I don't answer it by saying I am 'creation' which would mean u wouldn't what type of creation I am. So it's silly saying Allah is the creator and ending it there, it means u don't have enough information about allah nature and need to back down to christians and accept the L when they say Islam is spiritually inferior to christianity who describes their god nature as a trinity.

U guys criticize the trinity but at least they delved into the topic of their god nature, u guys haven't even answered the question of allah nature, u know Islam doesn't talk about this so u assume the best answer is attacking the trinity but a christian will respond to you quite easily and say at least their religion has knowledge of their god's nature intimately and u don't and u will have to bend the knee.

The other thing muslims fail to answer is why I am here, I never decided to come to earth, so If allah ordained my presence here, it wasn't my choice so why am I being tested? it's stupid response by muslims to say allah ordained mankind to earth, it means mankind isn't responsible and therefore it's stupid testing them for something they didn't do. Christians get around this by explaining the 'fall' of adam'.
True
A lot of contradictions.

I didn't say that Protestantism is exactly like Communism. I said that Communism resembles Protestantism in that both believe in "salvation by faith".

Also we shouldn't insult other religions.

And do not insult those they invoke other than Allah, lest they insult Allah in enmity without knowledge. Thus We have made pleasing to every community their deeds. Then to their Lord is their return, and He will inform them about what they used to do.

-Surah Al-An'am 6:108
Again you confused.
Communist don’t believe faith . They believe community, whatever you produce is shared.
For example if you have farm , whatever you produce from the farm it belong or shared between the state and the community.
Whereas capitalism believe have faith yourself and save yourself.
It all depends on you.

adam hassan

Ambitious GEELJIRO
Why can no-one answer what is allah nature, I can answer u what my nature is 'i am human', I don't answer it by saying I am 'creation' which would mean u wouldn't what type of creation I am. So it's silly saying Allah is the creator and ending it there, it means u don't have enough information about allah nature and need to back down to christians and accept the L when they say Islam is spiritually inferior to christianity who describes their god nature as a trinity.

U guys criticize the trinity but at least they delved into the topic of their god nature, u guys haven't even answered the question of allah nature, u know Islam doesn't talk about this so u assume the best answer is attacking the trinity but a christian will respond to you quite easily and say at least their religion has knowledge of their god's nature intimately and u don't and u will have to bend the knee.

The other thing muslims fail to answer is why I am here, I never decided to come to earth, so If allah ordained my presence here, it wasn't my choice so why am I being tested? it's stupid response by muslims to say allah ordained mankind to earth, it means mankind isn't responsible and therefore it's stupid testing them for something they didn't do. Christians get around this by explaining the 'fall' of adam'.
Allah has 99 names that describe him. the christians worship 3 entities. if you believe god is the creator, why would he need a son. you only need a son if you want to continue your legacy- which means your not immortal. ALLAH is immortal.

Also no where in the bible does it EXPLICITLY say worship jesus. in the quran it says multiple times worship Allah alone and that whoever ascribes a partner to him is doomed.

Also you are here because Allah has created you to worship him- no other reason. surah 51:56
And I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me.

Allah has 99 names that describe him. the christians worship 3 entities. if you believe god is the creator, why would he need a son. you only need a son if you want to continue your legacy- which means your not immortal. ALLAH is immortal.

Also no where in the bible does it EXPLICITLY say worship jesus. in the quran it says multiple times worship Allah alone and that whoever ascribes a partner to him is doomed.

Also you are here because Allah has created you to worship him- no other reason. surah 51:56
And I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me.
Only user who actually answered the question. :qri8gs7:

We also know Allah has a throne and His place is above the 7 heavens. There are also human-like features mentioned in the Qur'an like the Shin, the Eyes, the Hand etc we even know Allah smiles and displays anger.

@DR OSMAN Judaism is purer than Christianity but it is a racist religion that believes in salvation for the people of Israel only, looma dhama. Infact they were cursed for having knowledge and hiding the truth.

Christianity is actually better suited for pagan communities because it requires no intellect nor ritual duties. This is what happened in many parts of Africa and Asia. The scriptures have been changed continously to fit an agenda. Other than the Cross and the Trinity, what exactly is authentic about this religion? Even Christmas is a made up festival.

Christianity was an offshoot of Judaism as they believed Jesus was a Jew. It would have been left unnoticed had the Romans not decriminalised and adopted it. They adopted it because they wanted to rival the Jews whose influence was seen as divine and spiritual compared to their greek mythology that rambled on about Zeus and Hades.:icon lol:

Only user who actually answered the question. :qri8gs7:

We also know Allah has a throne and His place is above the 7 heavens. There are also human-like features mentioned in the Qur'an like the Shin, the Eyes, the Hand etc we even know Allah smiles and displays anger.

@DR OSMAN Judaism is purer than Christianity but it is a racist religion that believes in salvation for the people of Israel only, looma dhama. Infact they were cursed for having knowledge and hiding the truth.

Christianity is actually better suited for pagan communities because it requires no intellect nor ritual duties. This is what happened in many parts of Africa and Asia. The scriptures have been changed continously to fit an agenda. Other than the Cross and the Trinity, what exactly is authentic about this religion? Even Christmas is a made up festival.

Christianity was an offshoot of Judaism as they believed Jesus was a Jew. It would have been left unnoticed had the Romans not decriminalised and adopted it. They adopted it because they wanted to rival the Jews whose influence was seen as divine and spiritual compared to their greek mythology that rambled on about Zeus and Hades.:icon lol:
Allah has human features yet u argue how can allah be a man in jesus? it seems like Islam is like a puzzle, not complete and left to muslims to put the piece in the puzzle together.

How could god become a baby and be dependent on his own creation? Surely as a baby you would be dependent on your mother?

Allah has human features yet u argue how can allah be a man in jesus? it seems like Islam is like a puzzle, not complete and left to muslims to put the piece in the puzzle together.
Humanity was created, shaped and moulded in a form with some Godly features, not the other way around.

We also know Allah sends angels to Earth in various forms to the prophets.

We dispute Jesus as a "son of God" because this is an open contradiction to our belief in Tawheed. Allah has explicitly said he begets not, nor is he begotten.

I am not even delving into the concept of a child being concieved by God and a woman because we know Jesus was born without a Father and this is a miracle Allah is capable of. It was actually the Jews who insulted the Virgin Mary and refused to accept Jesus' prophethood despite the many miracles and signs he showed them.

Islam categorises knowledge as knowledge of the Unseen and knowledge of Certainty. The whole point of Faith is to have belief in both. You may deny the existence of Jinns because you've never seen one but if i told you a phone found in the middle of a beach was created out of thin air you would say that isn't possible.

Humanity was created, shaped and moulded in a form with some Godly features, not the other way around.

We also know Allah sends angels to Earth in various forms to the prophets.

We dispute Jesus as a "son of God" because this is an open contradiction to our belief in Tawheed. Allah has explicitly said he begets not, nor is he begotten.

I am not even delving into the concept of a child being concieved by God and a woman because we know Jesus was born without a Father and this is a miracle Allah is capable of. It was actually the Jews who insulted the Virgin Mary and refused to accept Jesus' prophethood despite the many miracles and signs he showed them.

Islam categorises knowledge as knowledge of the Unseen and knowledge of Certainty. The whole point of Faith is to have belief in both. You may deny the existence of Jinns because you've never seen one but if i told you a phone found in the middle of a beach was created out of thin air you would say that isn't possible.
Your nearly a christian by the way, you said humans have godly features. U r slowly slipping into the world of christianity and judaism and don't know it.

Genesis 1:27

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.
U believe this yourself that we are created in the image of god lol since we have godly features, so god is a man is where that leads too and follows beautifully into christianity text of jesus coming down in the flesh before the world.

Your nearly a christian by the way, you said humans have godly features. U r slowly slipping into the world of christianity and judaism and don't know it.

U believe this yourself that we are created in the image of god lol since we have godly features, so god is a man is where that leads too and follows beautifully into christianity text of jesus coming down in the flesh before the world.
Sorry bro, we follow Qur'an and Sunnah. The Prophet even forbade Muslims to disfigure a person's face if they fight as it's an insult to God's creation.

"When any one of you fights let him avoid the face, for Allaah created Adam in the image of His Face.” Sahih Hadith.

Don't always think Islam and Christianity are polar opposites. We share many beliefs, stories, ethics and values.

adam hassan

Ambitious GEELJIRO

Actually this is all pretty common sense. A god is one who is above man right so why would he be apart of man?
also Christians were people who allah sent the gospels to and even the Quran says those who worship allah alone are all Muslims- so those “Christians” were actually muslims

Finally I’m not sure if your an atheist or Christian but think to yourself what is your purpose in this world, do you feel a higher purpose? If you do is it to worship your creator or 3 entities.

if you at least admit you have been created don’t you think you will return to your creator and be judged for your actions

Actually this is all pretty common sense. A god is one who is above man right so why would he be apart of man?
also Christians were people who allah sent the gospels to and even the Quran says those who worship allah alone are all Muslims- so those “Christians” were actually muslims

Finally I’m not sure if your an atheist or Christian but think to yourself what is your purpose in this world, do you feel a higher purpose? If you do is it to worship your creator or 3 entities.

if you at least admit you have been created don’t you think you will return to your creator and be judged for your actions
I believe in a higher power or there is somethings we don't know about, but I don't subscribe to any religion, i think they are all interesting perspectives of the same higher power in different time eras or periods. So u can call me non religious but this doesn't mean im an atheist. I just don't think this idea one religion has it all is the right way. I also remain firm on the idea there is no need to argue about god or religion because my view is not superior to another view and your view is not superior to mine, we are both equal, hence i believe it's personal matter and find it disgusting when I see religion discussed as a public or govt matter in Somalia

Apophis

Puntland First
VIP
The problem with muslims they justify their religion by finding faults in other religion, war answer the questions posed against islam then coming back with an answer to criticize other religions. Muslims are the weakest debaters no wonder they turned to violence because they know the modern day islam isn't convincing anyone, maybe islam has some truth or is true but the current flavor circulating is not winning anyone over.
Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. So yeah, its very convincing. What makes sense, believe in oneness of one all forgiving God or 3 diety partner ship that demand the sacrifice of blood for you to be forgiven? Ditoore, is it fair for the Australian government to lock you up for a crime your Dad commited? No where will that make sense so why should i be held accountable for the sin of the original man?

Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. So yeah, its very convincing. What makes sense, believe in oneness of one all forgiving God or 3 diety partner ship that demand the sacrifice of blood for you to be forgiven? Ditoore, is it fair for the Australian government to lock you up for a crime your Dad commited? No where will that make sense so why should i be held accountable for the sin of the original man?
Islam maybe growing but it's mainly due to high birth rates, muslims are known to breed like rabbits. The other thing the total muslim population is probably a few hundred million, most are just muslim for convenience sake or scared of family n society. Trinity is about god one-ness at a deeper level they actually delve into the nature of god, where-as islam one-ness is just saying go is 1 in terms of numerical, but it doesn't question what allah is and u know that. U pray to this almighty one god but at the same time u reply 'i dont know who he is' he is 'above' me lol, so ur prayers are futile don't u see that?

Apophis

Puntland First
VIP
Islam maybe growing but it's mainly due to high birth rates, muslims are known to breed like rabbits. The other thing the total muslim population is probably a few hundred million, most are just muslim for convenience sake or scared of family n society. Trinity is about god one-ness at a deeper level they actually delve into the nature of god, where-as islam one-ness is just saying go is 1 in terms of numerical, but it doesn't question what allah is and u know that. U pray to this almighty one god but at the same time u reply 'i dont know who he is' he is 'above' me lol, so ur prayers are futile don't u see that?
Fastest growing with new converts from other religions. I dont know what to tell you if nonsense like the trinity makes sense to you. Sounds like a law firm

:pachah1: The law offices of The father, Son & the Holy spirit.

Christianity trinity isn't 3 separate gods, maybe that's your fault quran interpretation, if u criticize people on their belief, at least understand what u criticize, rather then make a mistake about what they believe and then begin criticizing what u yourself don't understand.

Trinity is like a car, a car consist of a body, engine, and fuel tank right? those are the most important components? yet it's 1 car at the end, right? so why can't god be like that yet 1 god? they also say the father-son-holy spirit are equal and indivisible and work together, there is no heirachy, they sit under the god head as equals and one not 3. Just like a car engine-body-fuel tank are not superior to each other, they carry out different functions but they are equal why? they are all needed in order for the car to be complete. That's what the trinity is, understand it before u criticize it.

@Apophis the trinity describes god nature at an intimate level not at a 'blanket statement level like god is 1'. A government consists of an 'executive, legislature, and judicial' right? that is 3 separate functions, that doesn't make it 3 separate governments, it all one government with different functions but their equal and form the government as a whole. God in christianity said he is a trinity, the godhead which is similar to our government has 3 functions the father, son, holy spirit just like a govt has three functions yet 1 govt. Their all equal just like our govt functions are all equal yet SEPARATE and distinct from each other.

@Apophis christianity made it clear your dead before u start, your like a zombie running around seeking forgiveness from allah when forgiveness isn't guaranteed, your a lost soul assuming allah will forgive u but at the last moment when he doesn't, u will look back and say why didn't I accept jesus as my savior because only god can satisfy god not your worthless deeds.

As Somalia becomes more secular and all faiths and disbelief co-exist and have equal protection under the law, Somali tv channels will stop being hijacked by islam and disallowing anyone else to speak, that's not a religion, that's a cult. Christians will obviously be a huge section of Somalia because it's inevitable that people will find it attractive and with the powers of the western world as it stands today, it will grow even further as they see Islam as backwards and in the dark ages and poor and ravished by war within itself.

Atheists will also form another camp and they will present their viewpoints just like christians and we may even enjoy interfaith dialogue in Somalia without one turning around and declaring a JIHAD over people's beliefs. I personally support no religion or disbelief, I am more agnostic but lean towards a higher power because of personal reasons but it will be interesting to see Somalis begin to evolve beyond Islam

Apophis

Puntland First
VIP
@Apophis the trinity describes god nature at an intimate level not at a 'blanket statement level like god is 1'. A government consists of an 'executive, legislature, and judicial' right? that is 3 separate functions, that doesn't make it 3 separate governments, it all one government with different functions but their equal and form the government as a whole.
I rather be an athiest than believe in such nonsense. The executive, legislative and judicials system are often at odds with one another. Trinity is a silly concept introduced by later Christians.

Trending