• This website is being maintained/upgraded and may have some downtime or errors.

Is Christianity Superior Knowledge Of God?

I am not a christian so do not come in and start saying I am, but I am 'partial' person who is 'receptive' to all ideas of God without any bias or pre-conceived allegiances. You can call me the 'Wise Doctor'. But There is some things that christianity make plausible sense over Islam. I will tell u some of the areas that I agree with christianity.

1. Original Sin. The idea Adam fell from the grace of god in the garden of eden. This make sense, why? it's simple, what are we doing here on earth being tested, if there wasn't some sort of original fall. Islam is blurry about this and says god forgived adam, if he did, then why did he leave his children on earth to be tested?

2. The concept of trinity, even though I find it hard to understand, I must say it was a great advancement on top of Judaism which stuck to the 10 commandments of Moses, rituals, and only knowing the 'personal name of god yahweh'. It seems like the trinity opened up ideas on the nature of god rather then just saying 'oh he is the creator' you now know what that creator is at a deeper level. In Islam, it says you are not allowed to 'think about that' or allah is beyond your 'senses'. If this is true, then what do muslims pray too? if u don't know god at personal level, then your prayers are being guided where? at least with christian, it's very clear and direct

3. The salvation aspect of christianity. If u have a faith in a religion, u should be fully convicted where your soul will go and shouldn't reply to people saying allah knows best about where your soul is going like Islam does, which relies on god forgiveness(forgiveness isn't guaranteed it's optional) where-as christians make it clear, if u accept their understanding of god, your going to heaven no if's or buts, which gives it more credibility then saying 'good luck only allah knows'.

Anyone else find some other things that christianity clearly has more knowledge then Islam. Islam is suitable to people who are coming from pagan background, like the arabs were, it was a mighty step forward for them, but it's backward step for a christian or jew who know the commandments, laws, stories, god personal name, and also his nature, where-as Islam doesn't delve into those topics, meaning I think it was intended for pagan societies to upgrade their knowledge of god slowly.

@Helios envision the following scenario.

1 guy walks up to a car and says hey your a 'car'
2nd guy walks up to a car and says hey your 'car and your name is ford'
3rd guy walks up to a car and says 'your a car, your name is ford, and you consist of engine and body"

The first guy to me is a muslim who points to the sky and says god is the creator and that's all they know, where-as the second guy is a jew who points to the sky and says god name is 'yahweh', where-as the third guy is a christian who knows all of that and gives us answers what god is made of!!!!

christianity sounds so dumb to me. how do you have a god who has a son who's the father of the son who's god himself who has a holy spirt :damn:
You can mock the trinity but at least they attempted to describe their god's nature, this is something judaism/islam haven't done and end the discussion with god is 1, but 1 what? they look around and say '1 creator' I didn't ask you what his job title is, I asked you who is this god personally?

Even the creation has different natures like humans and dogs and trees are different in nature but they are creation. Imagine some dude just said hey im 'creation' but that doesn't tell me anything about what your nature is, it's like when muslims say allah which means the god in arabic and provides no other information, the furthest they can go is say god is the creator, but like creation has many different natures, what is the nature of this creator, how can he lack something the creation has? at the end of day, your salats are useless, your praying to something u don't know

Garen

Lacaag Legion
VIP
nope christians switch up and edit their bible every other day so to justify whatever they want so woudn't consider their words to mean much

You can mock the trinity but at least they attempted to describe their god's nature, this is something judaism/islam haven't done and end the discussion with god is 1, but 1 what? they look around and say '1 creator' I didn't ask you what his job title is, I asked you who is this god personally?

Even the creation has different natures like humans and dogs and trees are different in nature but they are creation. Imagine some dude just said hey im 'creation' but that doesn't tell me anything about what your nature is, it's like when muslims say allah which means the god in arabic and provides no other information, the furthest they can go is say god is the creator, but like creation has many different natures, what is the nature of this creator, how can he lack something the creation has? at the end of day, your salats are useless, your praying to something u don't know

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
You cannot take Christianity seriously when they consider God to be weak, has a son and that switch and say Jesus is God. The falsehood is evident right infront of us, but it is only Allah that can open someone's breast to the truth despite the clear truth right infront of you Subhanallah

1. What do you mean we don't know why we got here? It was already known before Adam was created that we were gonna be on this Earth.

And, when your Lord said to the angels, "Indeed, I will make upon the earth a successive authority."
(02:30)

2. Do Christians praise Allah like we do? No, they praise Jesus and associate with Allah. A lot of things they know about God is what the old testament says. The stuff you find in the new testament is all is attributed to Jesus. And what is found in the NT is plain lies not everything. Does that mean Judaism is plausible? Whilst we know about Allah and we know it's the truth.

3. All christians do is wishfull thinking. If you ask one "If i was a murderer but a christain would I go to heaven?" they would respond with yes. But if you asked another they would say no. They assume themselves what salvation is by giving opinions. Whilst in Islam it's clear who goes and who doesn't.

tyrannicalmanager

moderate power corrupts moderately

tenor(5).gif

How can I believe in a God who is:

Knowledgeable but can't answer when asked a simple question.
Immortal but died from his own creation.
A regretful GOD
A God who will sacrifice his own son

I am not a christian so do not come in and start saying I am, but I am 'partial' person who is 'receptive' to all ideas of God without any bias or pre-conceived allegiances. You can call me the 'Wise Doctor'. But There is some things that christianity make plausible sense over Islam. I will tell u some of the areas that I agree with christianity.

1. Original Sin. The idea Adam fell from the grace of god in the garden of eden. This make sense, why? it's simple, what are we doing here on earth being tested, if there wasn't some sort of original fall. Islam is blurry about this and says god forgived adam, if he did, then why did he leave his children on earth to be tested?

2. The concept of trinity, even though I find it hard to understand, I must say it was a great advancement on top of Judaism which stuck to the 10 commandments of Moses, rituals, and only knowing the 'personal name of god yahweh'. It seems like the trinity opened up ideas on the nature of god rather then just saying 'oh he is the creator' you now know what that creator is at a deeper level. In Islam, it says you are not allowed to 'think about that' or allah is beyond your 'senses'. If this is true, then what do muslims pray too? if u don't know god at personal level, then your prayers are being guided where? at least with christian, it's very clear and direct

3. The salvation aspect of christianity. If u have a faith in a religion, u should be fully convicted where your soul will go and shouldn't reply to people saying allah knows best about where your soul is going like Islam does, which relies on god forgiveness(forgiveness isn't guaranteed it's optional) where-as christians make it clear, if u accept their understanding of god, your going to heaven no if's or buts, which gives it more credibility then saying 'good luck only allah knows'.

Anyone else find some other things that christianity clearly has more knowledge then Islam. Islam is suitable to people who are coming from pagan background, like the arabs were, it was a mighty step forward for them, but it's backward step for a christian or jew who know the commandments, laws, stories, god personal name, and also his nature, where-as Islam doesn't delve into those topics, meaning I think it was intended for pagan societies to upgrade their knowledge of god slowly.
specially Protestant.
Catholic are like Sufi idol worshipers .
Protestant like Lutheran and Methodist Are more independent mined. Do whatever you want Do is in between you and God.
Capitalist and market oriented religion.

specially Protestant.
Protestant like Lutheran and Methodist Are more independent mined. Do whatever you want Do is in between you and God.
it is true that Protestantism did make Christianity more monotheistic......... but Martin Luther imo is part of why Western society is so dumbed down

btw it's not intentional that the pic is so large... I didn't see a smaller version with the black color.... but I believe there is a direct line from Martin Luther to the dumbing down of society.....

look at how Thomas Aquinas was one of the most accomplished philosophers of all time and then look at what Martin Luther was saying..... Martin Luther also removed books from the Bible including the book of Wisdom...... (to me it's very telling that he chose to remove the book of Wisdom)

furthermore, Protestantism set the stage for relativism....... now every man is basically his own pope... there's no hierarchy, there's no papacy nor Caliph..... you can read Scripture and make up whatever interpretation you want........

furthermore, Protestantism basically taught "do as thou wilt"...... you are considered to be saved just because you believe in a particular creed.....

to me this is like a forerunner of Communist ideology..... from the Communist standpoint, you can do basically anything and as long as you believe in Communism then your crimes don't really matter.... you could harm innocent people but as long as you believe in Communism you are "saved by faith"

so just to sum things up

Protestantism promoted

1- immorality
2- stupidity
3- moral relativism

and it played a large role in creating today's atmosphere of

1- immorality
2- stupidity
3- moral relativism

Protestantism was a step in the process of the degeneration of Christianity

Al-Zubair ibn ‘Adi reported: We came to Anas ibn Malik, may Allah be pleased with him, and we complained to him of what we suffered from the ruler Al-Hajjaj. Anas said, “Be patient, for an era will not come upon but that what comes after is worse, until you meet your Lord. I heard it from your Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 6657

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Bukhari

Protestantism imo was a symptom of what that hadith was talking about...... it did make Christianity more monotheistic but that greater monotheism was part of a package deal with an overall philosophy that was extremely evil.... it was like a bargain with the devil where Satan gives you something that you want but then you have to sign over a bunch of concessions to Satan in exchange

specially Protestant.
also I would like to mention that capitalism is garbage

the idea that we have to chose one is absurd...... both are evil and they're not really that different.... they both pull you in the direction of materialism and towards attachment to this world..... honestly, in some ways Communism may actually be a lesser evil..... at least Communists are idealists who believe in something.... it's like capitalists are only concerned with satisfying their belly

it is true that Protestantism did make Christianity more monotheistic......... but Martin Luther imo is part of why Western society is so dumbed down

btw it's not intentional that the pic is so large... I didn't see a smaller version with the black color.... but I believe there is a direct line from Martin Luther to the dumbing down of society.....

look at how Thomas Aquinas was one of the most accomplished philosophers of all time and then look at what Martin Luther was saying..... Martin Luther also removed books from the Bible including the book of Wisdom...... (to me it's very telling that he chose to remove the book of Wisdom)

furthermore, Protestantism set the stage for relativism....... now every man is basically his own pope... there's no hierarchy, there's no papacy nor Caliph..... you can read Scripture and make up whatever interpretation you want........

furthermore, Protestantism basically taught "do as thou wilt"...... you are considered to be saved just because you believe in a particular creed.....

to me this is like a forerunner of Communist ideology..... from the Communist standpoint, you can do basically anything and as long as you believe in Communism then your crimes don't really matter.... you could harm innocent people but as long as you believe in Communism you are "saved by faith"

so just to sum things up

Protestantism promoted

1- immorality
2- stupidity
3- moral relativism

and it played a large role in creating today's atmosphere of

1- immorality
2- stupidity
3- moral relativism

Protestantism was a step in the process of the degeneration of Christianity

Al-Zubair ibn ‘Adi reported: We came to Anas ibn Malik, may Allah be pleased with him, and we complained to him of what we suffered from the ruler Al-Hajjaj. Anas said, “Be patient, for an era will not come upon but that what comes after is worse, until you meet your Lord. I heard it from your Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 6657

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Bukhari

Protestantism imo was a symptom of what that hadith was talking about...... it did make Christianity more monotheistic but that greater monotheism was part of a package deal with an overall philosophy that was extremely evil.... it was like a bargain with the devil where Satan gives you something that you want but then you have to sign over a bunch of concessions to Satan in exchange
I agree with you, also you summarize what Protestant philosophy is . But you lost when you talk about communism. Communism is completely different, is all about community and you cannot do what you want.
You Mixed up communism and capitalism.
Capitalism is the one do what you want do .
What makes Protestant appealing is That independence Of other religion crap like catholic confession.

Why can no-one answer what is allah nature, I can answer u what my nature is 'i am human', I don't answer it by saying I am 'creation' which would mean u wouldn't what type of creation I am. So it's silly saying Allah is the creator and ending it there, it means u don't have enough information about allah nature and need to back down to christians and accept the L when they say Islam is spiritually inferior to christianity who describes their god nature as a trinity.

U guys criticize the trinity but at least they delved into the topic of their god nature, u guys haven't even answered the question of allah nature, u know Islam doesn't talk about this so u assume the best answer is attacking the trinity but a christian will respond to you quite easily and say at least their religion has knowledge of their god's nature intimately and u don't and u will have to bend the knee.

The other thing muslims fail to answer is why I am here, I never decided to come to earth, so If allah ordained my presence here, it wasn't my choice so why am I being tested? it's stupid response by muslims to say allah ordained mankind to earth, it means mankind isn't responsible and therefore it's stupid testing them for something they didn't do. Christians get around this by explaining the 'fall' of adam'.

The problem with muslims they justify their religion by finding faults in other religion, war answer the questions posed against islam then coming back with an answer to criticize other religions. Muslims are the weakest debaters no wonder they turned to violence because they know the modern day islam isn't convincing anyone, maybe islam has some truth or is true but the current flavor circulating is not winning anyone over.

I agree with you, also you summarize what Protestant philosophy is . But you lost when you talk about communism. Communism is completely different, is all about community and you cannot do what you want.
You Mixed up communism and capitalism.
Capitalism is the one do what you want do .
What makes Protestant appealing is That independence Of other religion crap like catholic confession.
I didn't say that Protestantism is exactly like Communism. I said that Communism resembles Protestantism in that both believe in "salvation by faith".

Also we shouldn't insult other religions.

And do not insult those they invoke other than Allah, lest they insult Allah in enmity without knowledge. Thus We have made pleasing to every community their deeds. Then to their Lord is their return, and He will inform them about what they used to do.

-Surah Al-An'am 6:108

Trending

Latest posts