Is automation a threat for current pre med students

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Maybe in about 3 to 4 generations from now, and I'm generous with that. In our lifetime, not a chance.

A robot could probably diagnose but in health care personality and people skills are important how the hell they gonna make a robot crack jokes or have human caring ability :kodaksmiley:

I don’t think humans can reach that capacity. It’s even a challenge for self driving cars. I can’t imagine AI robots replacing doctors. Health care jobs won’t diminish as long there are humans to treat.

Do y’all think AI robots are going to take over the roles as doctors in our life time.

Will future doctors have to find new roles to work because of automation?

@Yaquub @Crow @shabellegal @zeinap83 @AussieHustler

No inshallah i plan to go into medicine as post grad. Imo alhamduiallah Doctors will always be in demand. Robots can't be created to such perfection that it can replace doctors. Besides robots can break down etc.

Too risky, all terrorists will have to do is run an emp on the hospital blocks and they will get more kills than al shabaab and isis combined.

:bell:

It will probably automate certain tasks which will free up the doctors time, therefore less doctors will be needed. But automation itself won't replace doctors.

It will probably automate certain tasks which will free up the doctors time, therefore less doctors will be needed. But automation itself won't replace doctors.

Exactly, there is only so much Algortihms you can come up with that can carry on specific tasks.
Doctors will not be replaced but diagnosis, some nursing tasks, and other duties will almost certainly be replaced.
You even have automation carrying out certain surgery procedure, seems like the future of healthcare is of uncertainty for Pre-Med and nursing students.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts