is Arweelo Real? or a Myth?

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan βœ‹
A lot of people say she isnt real, but I always wondered why would a mythical person have a whole grave dedicated to her?? :ohhh:
I mean in for other Somali mythical characters they dont really have a grave site :mjdontkno:

I need some suugo theories explanation to this ASAP :lawd:
She may have been or may not have been real, but her whole backstory and mythology is definitely the product of some feminist mental masturbation. Can you imagine, a woman castrating every man within few hundred miles because they're men?

Women were made to be biologically weaker than men but turns out some women even found that concept hard to grasp a few hundred years ago.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
The joke went over your head

Pass that 68 joint over sxb, you smoking doqonimo :dead: :mjlaugh:

Neef daaqaya baad tahay walahi, you should have said Lug dheer dheer instead of Car dheer dheer since having big foot doesn't warrant someone to be fast but a long legs do.:ufdup:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
She may have been or may not have been real, but her whole backstory and mythology is definitely the product of some feminist mental masturbation. Can you imagine, a woman castrating every man within few hundred miles because they're men?

Women were made to be biologically weaker than men but turns out some women even found that concept hard to grasp a few hundred years ago.

By the way if you read my thread on her on the first page, she asked her lesbian companions and followers to spread the rumor of her castering men so men wouldn't be scared and not dare to topple her little kingdom.

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Fighting over ficitonal woman's tribe, 68 Walahi :dead::deadmanny::deadrose:
lol aint no one fighting over any fictional women.:mjlol:
I just find it weird that she is already being claimed as''mah tol n shiet''.
Weird flex but ok:mjdontkno:

Last edited:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
Neef daaqaya baad tahay walahi, you should have said Lug dheer dheer instead of Car dheer dheer since having big foot doesn't warrant someone to be fast but a long legs do.:ufdup:

Oh my apologies god sir, I didnt know jokes had to be politically correct :dead:

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!

I always wonder what will happen if Western Feminist find out about the folklore of Arweelo? :cosbyhmm:
She might be in the big screens as the next feminist movie :banderas:
Arweelo the peepee chopper >>> Captain Marvel :westbrookswag:

I wonder if an AA will play her role or a halimo???

giphy.gif

Latest posts