Is anyone else sick and tired of living in this era of fake outrage, mass hysteria?

It has gotten to the point now where anyone who dares to hold an opinion that outside of the mainstream liberal talking points are labeled as a racist, misogynist, homophobe and is doxed to hell. Like this BLM stuff that is currently going on these days, they see a black person getting shot by the cops on film, everyone becomes outraged, they still chimping out on social media and starting doing all these protests for the sake of acting like the care about AAs being killed when you hear this stuff going on every day. How many people remember the likes of Freddie Gray and Micheal Brown?. Do you remember their cases?, I bet you half of these people protesting now for George Floyd don't.

Give me a break. People only care about these topics to fit in and pretend to be PC.

Last edited:
I remember when the Sudanese protests happened :drakelaugh:its all to fit in people are sheep.
I remember when the Sudanese protests happened :drakelaugh:its all to fit in people are sheep.

What is worse is that our protests started in December 2018 where were these motherfuckers then? with those blue for Sudan hashtags and blue profile pictures.

You had people who weren't even Sudanese or even Muslim for that matter, trying to finesse the situation by pretending to work for one of those major NGO charities that were supposedly giving back to the people in Sudan LOL and they started all these ''random'' go-fund me donations online for it.

Last edited:
What is worse is that our protests started in December 2018 where were these motherfuckers then? with those blue hashtags and blue profile pictures.

You had people who weren't even Sudanese or even Muslim for that matter, trying to finesse the situation by pretending to work for NGO charities that were supposedly giving back to the people in Sudan LOL and they started all these ''random'' go-fund me donations for it.
Surely it’s a business at this point

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
It has gotten to the point now where anyone who dares to hold an opinion that outside of the mainstream liberal talking points are labeled as a racist, misogynist, homophobe and is doxed to hell. Like this BLM stuff that is currently going on these days, they see a black person getting shot by the cops on film, everyone becomes outraged, they still chimping out on social media and starting doing all these protests for the sake of acting like the care about AAs being killed when you hear this stuff going on every day. How many people remember the likes of Freddie Gray and Micheal Brown?. Do you remember their cases?, I bet you half of these people protesting now for George Floyd don't.

Give me a break. People only care about these topics to fit in and pretend to be PC.
It's all part of the matrix
:jcoleno:

If there was no outrage you would complain. Now that there is outrage, you complain.

Or is it a thing, that you don't madows to finally get justice?

If there was no outrage you would complain. Now that there is outrage, you complain.

Or is it a thing, that you don't madows to finally get justice?

I am complaining because it's fake outrage, it isn't real. If people want to help AAs, then they can open up a store and employee some, donate to an AA school stuff like this. But they won't do any of this because its easier to put out a tweet online instead.

Even AAs are calling these riots and protests BS because they were marching against police brutality and injustice towards them, way before this current BLM stuff was trending.

Nope, I am against injustice regardless of color. What happened to George Floyd was bad, and I am happy that the police officer got done for it but there are many cases like his one, where it doesn't get any media coverage and no one even goes out, and marches for them.

I don't even have social media to complain, I am help with actions and not words.

Last edited:
I know exactly what you mean.. but there's benefit to the sheeple mentality. all these coward corporations want to ride the social justice wave now that its safe for them to do so, but the average american really thnks any black man who is shot is automatically deserving of it unless people add that he was a 4.0 student honor roll, loved by all etc...but they see he used to smoke weed or was a petty criminal in their minds thats an ok shot. so if it means they will finally find a police officer guilty, there's good to it

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
When amber rose posted pray for somalia on her story like btch if you wanna help then go to Somalia and suck off SNA soldiers so it boosts their morale:mjcry:

The avg person seems apathetic to shit that doesn't directly affect their lives.
I can deal with an apathetic attitudes, what I find fucking repulsive is the faux concern/outrage, because I know it's disingenuous. If it wasn't disingenuous they'd be flipping cars and torching Chinese embassies over the fact that the CCP literally has a million+ people in WW2 style labour camps, where some have their organs are harvested.

I bring up the Uyghurs topic because it's important to me, and I realize the inherent hypocrisy in that. I'm cognizant of the fact that I've given this particular subject more importance than others, that's why I can't morally grand-stand and talk down to people for not caring as much.

But the the avg BLM harpy doesn't seem to have that level of honesty with themselves. They'll brow-beat you and claim "you're part of the problem" for being indifferent to their little chimp-out, same way they're indifferent to all manner of horrific shit that goes on in the world. They don't seem to have an ounce of introspection.

It's goverment approved and corporate endorsed out-rage. It's the hot new trend. Everyone's co-opted this poor man's death to try and either push their own agenda or to try and show their peers how conscientious and how morally up-standing they are. It's sickening to watch. The NPC meme might be the most apt meme that truly encapsulates the state of the Western world wallahi.

I still think fake outrage is good. It influences retards to be concerned.

The BLM female archetype is so transparent and rooted in history. It manages to combine concern, foreign men and social capital. A perfect storm for gullible women.

Hysteria still exists in the original sense of the word.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

U r talking like a white person loooooooooooool

I still think fake outrage is good. It influences retards to be concerned.

The BLM female archetype is so transparent and rooted in history. It manages to combine concern, rage, foreign men and social capital.

Hysteria still exists in the original sense of the word.
I don't disagree with that at all, what I find repugnant is when otherwise disinterested and socially disengaged people start acting like moral arbitrators. "Well erm, if you're not involved, then you're part of the problem".
Holy shit, f*ck OFF, I don't brow-beat you for not championing my causes, at least extend that same courtesy.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Writing in complete sentences isn't white.

I agree

1591280482156.png

Trending

Latest posts